Chapter Twelve

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

Last night was... I don't even have the words to describe it. I mean the party was lit as fuck. Well it was until that bitch ass funny lookin ass bitch made... ya know what... not going there. It was good until that incident. Then when I made it home, maaaaaaaan... Talk about epic as fuck! Adrian is... from start to finish... all four ... five... times. We didn't go to bed until like 7 am. I wonder if we can get in one more round before we leave this bed? I reached over to his side of the bed and... nothing. I opened my eyes and nope no Adrian. Maybe he's in the shower? But I don't hear anything. Maybe he's downstairs making breakfast? Ok, cool. I got outta the bed and make my way to his bathroom. I splashed some water on my face and rinsed out the dry morning ick. I found my pajama pants over the back of his desk chair. As I slid them up my hips, I smiled a bit remembering how he pulled them off me. Ok, Trev, you're tripping. Brush your teeth, go downstairs, throw Adrian over your shoulder  and drag him back to your bed. Less than five minutes later, I found myself in the kitchen but no Adrian. The hell?

"Sup, Sisko? You good, frat", Judge asked.

I dapped him up. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Man, that party was one for the history books. Even after that punk ass Da'Quan tried to ruin it, that shit was bomb as fuck."

"Glad he didn't ruin it. Hey um... you seen High Note?"

"Yeah, he left about an hour ago."

I got mad. "He did what? I told him not to leave out by himself. The fuck!"

"Man, chill. He wasn't by himself. He went to breakfast with Chris, the fine ass twins and Gio."

I calmed down a little bit but still wondered why he didn't wake me up. I chopped it up with Judge for a few more minutes and then went upstairs to get dressed. I called Adrian's cell as I laid back on my bed.

"What's up, Sisko?"

"Good morning, Lil Bit."

"Morning. What's wrong? And before you ask, I'm not by myself."

Gio shouted in the background, "He's got four escorts. He's fine." High Note laughed and told Gio to stop being so country.

"I woke up and you weren't there. I just thought that we..."

"Oh yeah. I was hungry when I woke up and my girls wanted brunch. And Gio decided to tag along since he can't be away from Chris without whimpering like a puppy and shit."

"Why didn't you wake me? I would've taken you to breakfast, baby. I just..."

"I'm sorry, Sisko. Hold on. This bitch is about to make me read his ass if he touches my plate again."

I could hear him going back and forth with Giovanni and the fun that they were having.

"Sorry about that, Sisko. Anyway, everything's good at the house?"