Chapter 9

"Ah! We can't lose are Cartman replacement!" Kenny yells running into the room and over to you.
"I'm fine," you laughed at Kenny's antics.
"Oh thank god," Kenny sighs," that would be such an awkward situation. 'Hey Cartman we know we shunned you from our clique but Y/n kind of died."
"Dude!" Stan yells while him, Kyle and Butters walked in.
"Nah its fine, not the worst thing I've ever heard," you shrug. They all pulled up chairs to the side of the bed.
"S-so how are you feeling today?" Butters asks.
"Like I could get out of this place. It's so boring here. Especially since you guys are at school, Collin can't visit unless someone is with him, but he also has school, and Mili's at work," you explain.
"Yeah sounds pretty boring," Kenny says.
"It is," you agree.
"So Y/n tell us about yourself. Until just two weeks ago you never talked. The girls even dubbed you the silent sexy type," Kenny inquires.
"I-Uh- well, my full name is Y/n M/n L/n, I work at a tattoo parlor. I do tattoos and piercings for people. I'm into art and music. I'm usually a shy, awkward. mess and in most social situations I don't know how to react. My dad died when I was little then my mom stopped being sober after a year of his passing. She tried again when she got pregnant with Collin, but then gave up quickly. I had to raise and name Collin on my own. I've never really fit in anywhere so I just never bothered to talk to anyone," you stated.
"That's admirable, like damn...," Stan say. The others all silently agreed.
"Well now you can't say you don't belong anywhere because you are now part of our clique," Kenny states.
"Yeah that's true," you smile.
"So here's a good question, are you into girls or do you swing the other way?" Kenny asks.
"Dude! That's personal!" Kyle yells. It was the first thing he's said since he's walked in.
"Nah it's fine, I've never really been interest in girls... but I really wouldn't mind dating a guy," you admit.
"Hey it looks like your in the green Kyle!" Kenny grins at him.
"Shut up Kenny!" Kyle yells back while huge blushes cover your face.
"Wait but-Mphf," Kenny starts but then is cut off by Butters covering his mouth.
"Let's go get snacks Ken," Butters says while dragging Kenny out.
"What was that about?" You ask.
"Don't worry about it," Kyle says. His face was still a crimson red.
You continued to talk to the guys until they had to leave, but you weren't alone for to long since Mili and Collin came in.
"How are you feeling today?" Collin asks as he walks over to you.
"A lot better," you smile at him
"Good!" He exclaims.
"So we figured it all out, you and Collin will be moving in with me," Mili says.
"Yeah we get to live with Mili!" Collin yells and hugs you.
You sigh in relief.
"Yeah... we get to live with Mili."