Chapter 6: The Confession

This Chapter Contains Naegami! Please do not skip this chapter because some of it is important. There will be a indicator showing where the Naegami starts!

No One's POV

After the trial, Makoto and Kirigiri have a discussion at the sauna. About Alter-Ego and about trust. Makoto said that he trusted Kirigiri and hoped that she would return the favor as well. Makoto told her some stuff that would hopefully make Kirigiri open up to Makoto more. So he could just crush her later on. She told him about the second floor bathroom, in the storage closet and check the back wall. He did as he was told and checked the back wall in the storage room. What he saw was a room full of books. He opened a book and it said "You Must Not Leave This Place." Makoto ignored it as he walked out the room, deciding he will investigate this room that Kirigiri discovered tomorrow. He walked to his dorm and opened the door to see a letter on the floor.

Naegami Starts Here!!! If you do not like the ship, go to the next chapter, but if you skip because your homophobic then please leave my profile and stories alone!!!

Makoto's POV

What is this? I picked up the letter and opened it up. It said:

Dear Makoto Naegi,

There is something I wanted to talk about with you, meet me in the library article room right when you receive this letter.

From, Byakuya Togami.

I read it as my eyes widened. Was he planning to kill me?! Right after the trial?! Oh boy !!! I just can't wait to feel the despair of the only one I love to kill me!

Time Skip To Makoto In The Library

Makoto's POV

I headed into the library, and then into the article room, I saw Togami just standing there... I don't know how I could tell but he was nervous... I bet he's nervous cause he's about to kill me! But i'm ready...

Earlier before in Togami's POV....

I slipped the letter under the SHSL Lucky Students door, hoping he would receive it soon. I then walked to the library's article room. I admit. I was nervous. I was going to confess my love for him. For the first time I was actually in love. First look at Naegi and my heart wouldn't stop beating... I didn't know how that happened... How I fell in love..... Was it his personality? Was it his smile? Was it his looks? I had to hold that thought because someone opened the door... I was assuming it was Naegi....

Makoto's POV

He turned around, and spoke. "Naegi. So as you know, I came here to discuss something." He pushed up his glasses. I started "shaking" and meekly spoke "Y-Yeah...?" I gulped, pretending to be scared. I mean. He's here to kill me right? What else could he possibly called me here for?! He took a noticing to me shaking...

Togami's POV

Is he... shaking? Why is he scared? Does he... think i'm going to kill him? "So what I wanted to discuss was...." I cant believe i'm doing this...

Makoto's POV

Right as he said that i was pinned against a wall. "I wanted to discuss my feelings for you, Naegi." He said slightly blushing. AWIHJEGFBN W-WHAT?!?! H-HIS FEELINGS?! "You see, I have been in love with you you ever since we meet." He said, staring at me, looking me up and down, smirking. WAIHJEFBJN H-HE FELT T-THE SAME W-WAY?! HHHHHHHH?! T-THIS ISN'T DESPAIR- W-W-WHAT IS THIS? My face turned red like a ripe tomato "H-H-Huh?" I meekly say. "You heard what I said." He responded, still smirking. I look down, not daring to look at him. He stopped, letting go of my hands and instead did the kabedon thing (idk man oawjihefsb) he then put his pointer and thumb on my chin and lifted it up so I could face him. Mind you I am 5'3 and this man is 6'0! I blushed as I still didn't make eye contact with him. "Look at me." He demanded in a dOmiNanT tone. My face got even more red if that was possible as I make eye contact with him. "Well? Do you feel the same way?" He said. "Y-Yes" I manage to say, I was so flustered I could barely speak. "So thats it. We're official." I hear him say. He backs off as i hear him sigh of relief. I was frozen. I couldn't believe it. He didn't want to kill me and instead confessed his love to me?! This- This- This... This is amazing!~ Im already feeling the despair that my one and only boyfriend is going to soon die because of me~ I wonder how much despair i'm going to feel once he's dead!~

No Ones POV

Makoto was frozen, thinking to himself while flustered. Togami looked at him and smirked at what he's done. Togami walked up to Makoto, slightly bended down, titled Makotos chin up at his level, and then kissed him. Makotos eyes widened, but soon closed them. Kissing the Affluent Progeny back, they both were in a passionate kiss...

This is where they makeout solikeifyoudontlikethatyoucanskiphaha

But then.... The kiss started to get more heated... Togami bit Makotos bottom lip. Causing him to gasp and letting Togami slide his tongue into Makotos mouth. Makoto tried to fight for dominance, but failed. Togami explored Makotos mouth with his tongue. Makoto slightly moaned into the kiss. They made out for about a minute or two until they separated for air. Makoto panted as he was super flustered. Immediately Makoto covered his face, that was super red. Togami smirked as he backed away, slightly blushing. Makoto said he was going to head to bed because of the nighttime announcement. "I love you..." Makoto said, still hiding his face and blushing. "I love you too, Naegi." Togami said smiling a genuine smile. Makoto smiled back as he headed to his dorm. He was smiling like a dork.

MAKOTO REGRET ANGSTTTT YEAAAA

He never felt this way before... He felt happiness.. This wasn't despair... He genuinely was... Happy... He started feeling a lot of despair because in his heart he knew this was wrong... He knew that he was twisted.. He knew he was a terrible person.... But.... he couldn't turn back now... This was the point of no return.... He fell to deep into the despair hole... To the point where he could never climb back out.... He ignored what he was feeling in his heart and instead felt "happy" that he was going to feel a lot of despair once Togami was dead... And praise of the one and only Junko-sa! Thats the whole point... To feel despair... Because.... Because.... Because theres no other meaning to his life then... feeling despair and make others feel it..... Its his destiny to spread despair along Junko-sa.....

End of Makoto Regret Angst-

Makoto's POV

I then hear Junko-sa snapping her fingers and say in her regular tone "Helllllooooo? Mako? Mako?? Earth to Mako!" I slightly jump to signal that i snapped out of my daydream. "Good! Thought you were dead for a second. Now what did you want to tell me Mako?" She'd say, facing towards me. I said in a monotone voice and neutral face "I managed to get with the Affluent Progeny, I already feel the despair of losing him already." My voice and face get sad, She'd smile and started laughing "AMAZZZING MAKO!!! YOU REALLY OUT DID YOURSELF!! YOUR MAKING YOU AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU FEEL DESPAIR!!!" She'd praise me as she turns around, looking at the cameras and all the students. I smiled, I like when she praised me as I yawned and say "Have a bad night Junko-sa.... Hope you feel despair in your sleep.... And die...." She'd say the feelings mutual as I go back through the trapdoor and flopped on my bed, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N: B))))) I HOPED YOU LIKE THE NAEGAMI !!! ALSO LOWKEY FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS SO SORRYYY I KNOW I SAID I WOULD PUBLISH THIS IN LIKE 2 DAYS SORRY WAOIUEFHKGB