𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

KICK IT - BLACKPINK 0:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

KICK IT - BLACKPINK
0:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Arriving at the mansion,Jungkook was warmly welcomed by the butlers and maids who were waiting for him.

Months of him living here,Jungkook has managed to make everyone fall for his charm and when they know that Jungkook left,everyone was upset but was mad at their boss once they knew he's the cause of everything,though not details,Hansik and Mingyu in someways hinting them who's the cause of Jungkook's missing.

Oh man a whole mansion ignore Kim Taehyung,they were mad enough to ignore their scary boss.Yep that's how much they adored Jungkook.

Now,everyone is smiling widely welcoming the brown haired male and the said male could only smile back weakly.

"We miss you Jungkookie."Mina said,she's the oldest maid in the house,one that raises Taehyung since he was young oh and the only one that doesn't ignore the CEO besides Hansik and Mingyu.

The place that was so dull for two months has gained back it color once Jungkook stepped inside.

The maids was glad they wouldn't have to live in a scary life anymore because Taehyung is like a ticking bomb without Jungkook.

"Can you prepare some meal for Jungkook Mina?Something that soft and light,he can't eat rice and other hard food yet."

"Yes,I'll take it upstairs soon."

"Thank you."and Taehyung carried Jungkook upstair,again ignore Jungkook's protest to let him go.

Once they reached their——Taehyung's room they older gently put Jungkook on the soft mattress,being so careful not to hurt the younger.

He kept apologizing while on the way,Jungkook ignored him though.Not really want to forgive him that easily.

"I really am sorry for everything bun.I know what I've done was a dumb move and I for sure know I can't turn back time and make everything alright but please give me another chance?I love you."Taehyung's voice was pleading and so vulnerable.

"What about that girl?Ms.Yujin?Wasn't she your girlfriend?"Jungkook asked,sadness written all over his feature.

The image of that night flash in Jungkook mind like a firework and it's so painful.His hand unconsciously went to his belly,gently patting the soft fabric above his stomach.

His baby,a little baby that he doesn't know exist,he still hasn't got a chance to properly greet him/her.His imagination of having a small family come crushing down cruelly in front of his own eyes when the doctor announced the bad news.

"I'm sorry baby,dada is sorry." Jungkook unknowingly said that out loud,his eyes finally let the tear that he has been holding fall and he doesn't held back.

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly before open them again and pull Jungkook gently in his embrace only to be push back harshly by the younger.

"I'm sorry baby I really am.Yujin—-I don't love her I only love you.Kook please."

That words,how can he say it so easily after what happened.

What if someday he repeats this sentence to someone else?

'I don't love Jungkook I only love you.'

That's what Jungkook scared of.And he has the right to,after what the older did.

"You don't love me Taehyung—you don't—-you don't."

"Or is it because you have no one to use to send those dumb information to!?That no one help you ruin your rival?Is that why you come back!?I was dumb to fall for you,Taehyung but you got everything you want now,you ruin me and your rival.Let me go."

Again the CEO pull Jungkook into his embrace but this time Taehyung doesn't let go no matter how hard Jungkook try to push him away.And he stopped,just continue crying,soaking the older's shirt but that the last think Taehyung care about,right now is top priority is the one crying helplessly in his arms.

"I have no one,no friends,no family but you come in my life and make me believe true love exist after—-after mom and dad gone—you make me think I'm worth—to—to love again—-but you're the same—you use me,even the baby,my precious little angel—-the-they left." Jungkook keep crying while ranting out all his built up emotions,it's not like he wanted to tell Taehyung all of this but he can only held so much pain and when the pain is too much for him to handle,it break.

Breaking himself by the passing second.

"Kook—I—-sorry I'm so sorry."That's the only sentence he could mustered.He feel like crying,the pain and guilt is hunting him.

"Let me go Taehyung,you got everything you want now.I'm useless to you so please let me go."

"You're more important then anything Kook.You're my everything,my life."Should've known this before breaking his heart.He know it's late but he want to fix everything he caused.

Jungkook could only cry harder,he want to believe those sickeningly sweet words but he found it's hard to do so.

Breaking trust is easy but gaining them back the other story and Jungkook doesn't think he could trust the older like he used to.

Jungkook fall asleep at last after crying for another thirty minutes due to exhaustion and Taehyung lay him down softly on the bed before help him change to a comfortable clothes the pull the blanket over his small frame then leave a loving kiss on his forehead.

"I love you bun,I know I'm being selfish but I don't think I can let you go again.I'll go crazy if you leave."

Yup I'm alive......