pair of glowing hands

"Finally-" she sighs "I'm done with my classes for the day". Being a college student was no easy task, especially for Grace. Her teachers weren't the best per say- they really didn't log into zoom to give them their daily classes or anything, they just gave them the materials and themes for the classes set with a different date.

She looked at the time and rubbed the bridge of her nose a little- it was barely 11:30 am but to her it felt like it was 6am- yes, she was that tired.

She only had one class today and that was basically her English class.

Oh- I forgot to mention, our dear main character is Latina.

She closed the tabs for her classes and then shut her macbook close. She usually takes her classes in her parents room mainly because it's where the router is which makes the wifi signal faster- plus she can watch anime while she takes her classes. Since her parents have a balcony next to their room so she just opens the blinds and lets the morning sun shine through making her experience all the more aesthetically pleasing.

"I wonder what my parents think when they see my weeb stickers on my macbook-" she mentally chuckles a bit.

Her parents weren't big fans at the fact that she likes anime- or- how do they say it?- 'monos chinos?'- yeah, that's how they refer to them which gets Grace really mad at them for getting racist. 

"Maybe I can go for a walk" she thought. 

She grabbed her dogs collar and her lavender iphone 11- OH!- can't forget about her headphones. She religiously worships her headphones. 

Once she came back from her walk she went into the kitchen and grabbed her mc donald's from the fridge. Her dad had brought chicken nuggets the day before and had leftovers since he was an idiot and bought a family meal. 

She ate her food and drank her soda while she finished the third season of attack on titan. 

Her overall favorite anime was attack on titan- but only one anime had a special place in her heart; My hero academia. Everyday she wishes she was in that universe and not in this sucky reality. 

My heart skipped beats whenever I saw Mirio get screen time. Mirio was my favorite character- well- favorite is an understatement compared to what I feel towards this fictional 2d boy. I was head over heels simping in love with this fictional boy. Every time I saw him I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

I sometimes think that Mirio wouldn't even bat an eye at me. Battling with a very loud mind filled with insecurities was not an easy task. I constantly battled with negative thoughts concerning my body- thinking-

Why is my body shaped like this? 

I really shouldn't be eating like a pig- i'll just get fat

I just wish I was skinny- even my parents want me to be skinny

I just ultimately thought my body in general was disgusting. I hated my smile, the way my teeth were shaped, the shape of my lips, acne prone skin, oddly shaped vagina that doesn't have a normal pink color like they usually depict in health classes, uneven hair, big nose, stomach rolls, thighs that rub against each other, chipped nails from biting them too much- I just really hated the way I looked. 

Sometimes I would lay down in my bed or while cleaning the dishes I would randomly come to the topic of-

Why do porn industries only show pink pussy lips?- like- do they R E A L I Z E that there are other different shades of pussy lips? 

It also doesn't help with the fact that the male species is so used to seeing porn actresses having small and pretty pink pussy lips with not one stubble of pubic hair that they just generally think all pussies look like that when they really don't.