Today's your day to become a hero!

No one's Pov.

The sun slowly came over the peek peering over the trees slowly rising up into the sky, casting down shadows as the Moon starts disappearing and the birds start chirping. The bright sun shines through the window of a newly furnished house, waking anyone who may have been sleeping.

Jynx's Pov.

I yawned and slowly rolled over twords the window to look outside, as I did the sun blinded me " shi- damn that's bright! " I covered my eyes and hid under the covers. My eyes kept hurting until the pain fades away I peeked my head back out, and reached for my phone to check the time " huh, it's only 10:00 am and it's.. Sunday " I said dropping my phone and getting up. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see if breakfast had been made, as I get halfway down the stairs I hear a slight yawn " your up huh? " Koda asked rubbing his eyes. I smiled and rushed over to him " morning koda! " I hugged him earning a hug back, "whatcha doing up at this time? Got somewhere to go? " He asked chuckling. I nodded " I'm starting my first day working at the Lakewood Turbo Plaza! " I said as I went to sit down, " heh, alright just stay out of trouble " he said putting a plate in front of me. I smiled and nodded quickly finishing up, grabbing my bag and rushing out the door.

~Time skip~

' Ok this is it, time to be useful... Don't talk to anyone don't forget your doing this for Koda ' I thought as I walked in with the cold air hitting my face, shivering a bit I walked up to a counter waiting beside it. Enid was sitting there taping away at her phone she smiled a bit " hey newbie, didn't expect you to be here on time but good for you " she said going silent ,and tapping at her phone. I nodded " yeah I guess... " I looked up to see K.O before I could react " HI!! " I jumped at his loud voice, " MOTHER FUU- Hey!....K.O!- " I said jumping a bit, He chuckled " Sorry about that- ready to get started!? I'll be showing you around, sense it is your first day hehe " he said sounding a little smug " mhm " I said following him threw the little store. We passed Rad who seemed to distracted by his muscles to even say anything, I smirked ' wow- typical meat head, and also jerk but heh I gotta work with him ' we went to a aisle he handed me a mop, " Ok, Mr. Gar said we have to mop this whole floor, but that sounds no fun so! Let's race! I bet I can beat you!" He said. That's bold of him to assume " I can wipe the floor's with you brush head " I said, "Game on! Ready!...Set!...Go!!! " We rushed threw each aisle moping the floors, dashing past Enid, over Rad, and too the middle of the store, " I guess that was a tie " he said chuckling " no way I totally won " I said " uhuh " he said as we both laughed.

But, not soon after....

🚨 -An alarm goes off- 🚨

I was slightly startled and dropped the box of cans, " Boxmore Bots! " K.O said smiling and grabbed me as we all rushed outside. Boxes fell from the sky " what the hell??? " I said as they fell open, " Looks like the Lakewood losers got a new friend, let me introduce myself... I'm Shannon! " She said posing as her hands and feet turned into blades, the red one snickers " I'm Darrell but that doesn't matter! Your about to be toast! " The last one that was green with crimson eyes smirked " Raymond, now let's get started " he said dramatically looking up and fixing his hair. We got into fighting positions and started fighting, a few minutes into battle had gone by me and K.O dodged Shannon's attacks with her launching herself at us left from right. She got a hold of K.O " Oh no! Looks like your gonna need help from the newbie! Good luck brats!! " Shannon yelled, I got up and shot a blast at her knocking her off as sparks flew from her arm " YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU PLAZA PUNKS! " We all looked at each other and smiled " Let's Finish taking out the trash!!!!! " We yelled as we all combined our powers together, and sent them flying twords the huge building.

We heard clapping as we turned around, "Good job! I expected less from the newbie but you surprised me, very well good job " Mr. Gar said smiling, " Awwww it was nothing I did the work mostly! " Rad said " Nuhuh! " Enid yelled. They started Fighting, gar shook his head and smiled at me and K.O then left.

" Ok K.O we can be hero's "