𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

REAL LIFE.

"gosh Drew, it stinks in there" i whined as he unlocked the door of his apartment and walked in, followed by me and Rudy.

"well, i'm sorry if i hadn't been here in weeks" Drew rolled his eyes playfully as he headed to the wide window in his living room to open it, and then managed to the same with the other windows.

basically during the last weeks Drew had been sleeping downstairs with us since we were quarantined. of course it was too cramped with only two bedrooms and five people, but at least we had more fun.

during the last days the whole corona situation was improving since now it was possible to move within the same states and Drew was planning to go back to his apartment and i didn't know how i felt about that.

"may i remember you that you're here to help" Drew laughed at Rudy who was comfortably laying on his couch.

"i'm checking if the couch is okay" he said in a serious tone, causing me and Drew both to laugh.

"plus, i'm here just to give some privacy to the lovebirds downstairs" Rudy said sarcastically, crossing his hand behind his head.

"when is Austin coming?" i asked Drew, ignoring Rudy. Drew started walking towards his kitchen as he moved his hand as a gesture indicating he wanted me to follow him "on thursday and he's staying the whole weekend" i nodded.

we spent few hours cleaning out Drew's apartment. "thanks for helping me today, i really appreciate it" Drew said softly once we finished. we were seated on the foot of his bed. "thanks for nothing, Rudy!" he yelled to make sure the blonde boy in the other room could hear him, making me laugh.

"so you're staying here tonight?" i questioned, fidgeting with my necklace. Drew giggled "are you trying to get rid of me or what?" he said jokingly. i smacked his bicep playfully as i rolled my eyes "you know i didn't mean that."

"i don't know honestly, it depends on what are we doing tonight" he shrugged, pushing himself up from the floor. i looked up at him, furrowing my eyebrows. "where are you going?" i questioned.

"getting some food" he stock out his hand and i grabbed it as he helped me up. we headed to the living room to inform Rudy that we were going downstairs and once he got off the couch, the three of us walked towards Maddie's apartment.

☾☾☾☾☾

INSTAGRAM.

↔