O.N.E

A/N Hello! I do not own Marvel, their characters, their movies, or any of the youtube videos. I also do not own any of the pictures or other kinds of videos I put in here. I hope you enjoy.

Loud shouts and swearing were heard as the original six avengers plus a few people fell, out of nowhere, in to the room.

While most people began to splutter, or look around with a dazed expression, Fury shot to his feet.

"Where am I?" he demanded, looking around at the room, while reaching for his gun, before realizing that it was not securely strapped on to his belt, like it had been a few seconds ago.

Tony glared up at the man, "I think the better question is; Where are we."

"Mr. Stark?" said a young, confused voice, and everyone jumped and looked around.

A boy, who couldn't be older that 15, was looking at awe at Thor, and the rest of the avengers.

"Where are we, Mr. Stark?" he asked, "And-uh, why do you look younger?"

Tony narrowed his eyes at the boy, "Do I know you?"

He blinked, looking slightly hurt, and was about to say something, when a female voice cut through the room.

"I am sure you have many questions," and then she seemed to notice everyone looking around for her, all of them looking in the wrong direction, "I'm not over there, I'm up here."

A bright light suddenly penetrated the, until then, almost completely dark room.

The light had shone on a stage, where a girl, who looked around twelve, and a male who looked to be in about in his early twenties.

The young man was staring directly at Tony with a gut-punched expression on his face, while the girl, although shaking slightly, was staring confidently at the crowd of all-powerful heroes in front of her.

"Who are you?" Fury said, glaring calculatedly at the duo on the stage.

"My name is Morgan," the girl said, and her eyes flitted over to Tony for a second, before saying, "And my last name is none of your concern."

Morgan looked at the boy beside her, and elbowed him when he made no response.

"Sorry," the boy said, while rubbing the place Morgan had elbowed him, "I am Peter Parker."

The boy who had talked to Tony made a sound like, 'What?' and Peter Parker on the stage smiled sadly at him.

"And we are both from the future." He tried to continue, but Morgan cut him off.

"We're not from the future," she said, "You're all in the future."

It took a moment for this to settle in.

"Alright," Tony said, "Jokes over, where are we?"

Morgan stared sadly at him, "I'm telling the truth, d-Mr. Stark."

Her expression turned slightly pained, which no one noticed except the on-stage Peter, who gave her a side squeeze, and the agents of Shield, who stared at the scene in confusion.

"We have brought you in to 2030, in the hope of changing your future." Peter said.

"You're saying we got brought here by something like 'Back to the future'?" young Peter asked.

2030 Peter frowned at his younger self, "Not exactly."

"M.I.A?" Morgan called, "Explain how they got here, please."

2030 Peter frowned at her, and whispered, "Since when did you say please?"

She shrugged, "Since mom forced me to make my AIs not listen to orders unless I use manners."