Episode 1

Paulvina's pov

I was asleep and suddenly was awaken by the noise of my mother who stood up angrily at me for over sleeping. Of course I wasn't surprise because this has been going on for a while now. At first, all I did was sit home, sleep and eat while my mom do the selling in order to earn our daily meal because my father is dead. Yes my father is dead. Yes my father is dead he die since four(4) years ago with my little brother in a tragic accident. Since I turn seventeen(17) a lot have change, I now realizes that it been a while since I last attended school and my mom hawking alone wasn't enough to provide my fees for school so I had to join her.

Paulvina, she said cutting me out of my thought it's about time you get use to getting up early to take the things to the market she said and I give a positive nod. I got up tirely and hurried to the bathroom to take my bath. After bathing and getting dress I went to the kitchen to get my meal, after eating hurriedly I took the things and left for the market.

            Ken pov

I can't remember how I slept last night after attending a party with my best friend Alvin. I can remember how we had fun and drank enough. I was jolted out of my thought when I heard a knock on the door. Come in I said and was shocked when a maid enter looking at me. I shouted at her do you want to break the door? Why are you here? She look at me ruefully and said that breakfast is served. I give her a look that if she was a ghost she would've disappear quickly. I yelled at her angrily and told her to leave my room. I got up so exhausted and left for the bathroom to take my shower. I later came out got dress and leave for breakfast. When I got down the stairs I met my parents waiting eagerly for me, I greeted them and took my seat since am the only child and heir of the family, after breakfast was served my mother pray and we started eating then my father broke the silence by asking where I was last night? I replied him saying I went out with Alvin to a party. He just nodded and look away. Ken, he said I just want you to be careful out there since you're the only child I have and the heir to all my properties including "Dream High school ". I smile in agreement. By the way, I want you to collect an important document at my office, he said. I ate hurriedly, kiss my mom and left the house. I got down at the entrance of the school, trying to walk in but got stopped as I watch a bag of tomatoes splash on my white shirt by a hawker. A hawker!!

       Paulvina's pov

O.M.G!! I can't believe I just bump into a handsome guy but the worst part of it is that I splash a bag of tomatoes on him oh God!!
What will I do now? Look at what I've gotten myself into Paulvina you're very careless see what you've cost look at how that boy is neatly dress his clothes look very expensive and it seems like he's from a rich family.

Hey you stupid hawker look at what you did to me. Are you blind? Why should a poor hawker like you dirty my clothes don't you know that this shirt am wearing cost an "arm and a leg"? All this while I just stood there looking like a statue and admiring his cute face and before I could say anything a slap landed on my face and tears escape my eyes and came rolling down my cheeks I continue admiring his cute face and later got on my knees and started apologizing for what I did he didn't say anything again but got in his car and drove off.

Continue reading and see what's gonna happen next.
Please don't forget to rate and leave your view.