Chapter 3

"Morning love." Said Luke the next day.
"Morning Lukey." I said.
We had fallen asleep together on my bed. He kissed me as soon as we woke up. I checked my phone, for the first time in two days. Thirty two new messages. Thirteen from Zully, ten from Amanda, another nine from Cassandra.
I read Zully's first
'Hey'
'You going out with Luke?'
'Alina! Where are you?'
'ALINA!'
'Going to the mall with Am and Cass, wanna come?'
'Guess not.'
'Good morning.'
'Seriously Alina?'
'A'
'L'
'I'
'N'
'A'
I replied that I was sorry and that we could get together today.
Then I read Am's texts to me.
'Hey girl!'
'Alina, guess what?!'
'Niall asked out Zully! I was right!'
'Are you dating Luke?'
'Your probably out with him..'
'I feel bad. Sorrrryyyyy'
'What's it like?'
'To be in love?'
'Niall and Zully are hugging and holding hands now! 😍😍😍'
'Omg! I'm sorry!!!'
I told her it was okay, and I would tell her later.
Then I read Cass's texts
'Hey!'
'Did you hear?'
'Niall and Zully! They are together! 😍'
'I think you and Luke are going out now right?'
'Am thinks you are on a date with him now.'
'I'm sorryyyyyyyyy.'
'But guess what?!?!'
'They just like, kissed at the water fountain!'
'I'm sorry. I'm going to leave you alone now.'
I replied to her as I did to the others that it was okay, and that I'd see them soon. I turned to Luke. He had fallen back asleep. His mouth was slightly agape and his hair was messy. He was the Luke I loved. He smiled. "You're watching me." "No I'm not!" I said hiding my face in my hands because I was blushing. He smiled and removed my hands from my face. "I like when you blush. It's adorable." Luke said. His lips landed on mine and he smiled as we kissed. It was sweet and sincere.
"You're beautiful." He said.
"Sure." I said.
"You are. I mean it." He said.
He kissed me.
"You mean it?"
"Of course I do. " he smiled.
"Are you sure?" I said.
"Yes. I'm sure." He said.
"Okay. I trust you." I said, smiling as he kissed me.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." He said.
"Oooo. Okay. Causal or fancy?" I said.
"Fancy. You'll see why." He said.
🌺🌺two hours later🌺🌺
I had finally decided on an outfit.
"Hey Alin-a" Luke said. "Well, aren't I lucky!" Luke came close and wrapped his arms around me. "You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you." I said. He kissed me. He wrapped his arms tighter around me. "You ready to have fun at our surprise?" He asked. "Yes!" I said. We left. I didn't say goodbye this time.
🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾
We turned on the radio. We sang songs together. We kissed at every stop light. This felt so sweet. So perfect. I got the feeling of butterflies and a fast heartbeat as he reached for my hand and held it. He kissed me. "Awwwweeee." He said. "What?" I asked.
"You're blushing." He said.
I smiled and covered my face. "Really?"
"Don't cover it up. It's adorable and I love that about you." Luke said.
"Okay." I said feeling a bit more comfortable in my own skin.
"You're so beautiful." He said.
"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked. "It's a surprise love." He said. "Okay Hemmings. I trust you." I said, smiling.
📍📍At our destination 📍📍
A fancy restaurant was our first stop. It was called "Notre amour est éternel" it meant "Our Love is Forever". Luke being the show off I loved, had gotten a group to serenade me. Including himself. No joke, Luke probably had the best voice I had ever heard. He was a beautiful angel who had a perfect voice and was amazing at guitar. I smiled. This was probably the best thing someone had done for me.
After we ate and the serenading stopped, we headed somewhere more casual. The ice cream shop.
"I enjoyed that." I said.
"Did you now?" He said, smirking.
"Yes." I said, blushing hard.
He wrapped his arms around me as we sat in a big chair in the patio area of the shop.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I whispered back.
He leaned down and kissed me.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺