Senior Prom Part 1

Jughead (narrator): As our not so triumphant victory against Mr.Honey got us our Prom back we were nowhere near in figuring out who or what are the true motives of our mysterious voyeur. After I and my girlfriend Betty Cooper, joined our forces once again to investigate this mess we realized it has to be someone close to us due to their intricate knowledge about our lives.

<Thistlehouse>

Toni: Good morning babe

Toni: Good morning babe. You're pretty chipper for 7 in the morning.

Cheryl: Its THE day Toni. The Senior Prom, I've been waiting for it practically all my life.

**The doorbell rings

Cheryl comes down and sees through the peephole a tall, dark unfamiliar man at the door.

Cheryl: Who are you and what do you want (not completely opening the door)

Eli: Is this where Toni Topaz lives, I need to speak with her.

Cheryl: You didn't answer my question. Who are you?

Eli: I'm Eli. Eli Topaz, Toni's uncle. And I assume your Cheryl Blossom.

Toni: Who is it? (Toni asks coming down the steps. She is shocked to see the sight of her uncle) Uncle Eli what are you doing back in Riverdale.

Eli: I was hoping we could chat.

Toni: OK then come on in.

Eli: I heard you moved in here with your um....friend.

Toni: GIRLFRIEND.....she's my girlfriend. Also, what do you want, why do you suddenly knock at my door after 5 years.

Eli: We are having a family reunion and I want you to come.

Toni: Why you have never treated me like family anyway.

Eli: I'm sorry you felt neglected but I want to make it right. Your parents entrusted you with me and I want to keep that promise. 

Toni: That promise was broken a long time ago when you stepped out on me and grandpa. Don't you think I know what you want. My trust fund money is about to be released and you know that too.

Eli: I have no ulterior motive, I just want the whole family to be together.

Toni: Ok then ill come at one condition, Cheryl is coming too.

Eli: Its a family only event Toni no friends allowed.

Cheryl: Its Ok Toni you don't have to...... Toni: No, Cheryl is MY family ill only come if she comes. Also we have our prom today so we can  be there only till 7.(Cheryl smiles at Toni)

Eli: Ok then ill see you girls. 

Cooper/Jones residence 

Betty's Bedroom

Jellybean: So Betty you must be so excited about prom. Have you picked out your dress yet.

Betty: Yes I have. Everything is set. We booked a limo, Jug rented a tux, everything's doing to be perfect. I and jug finally have some time to have fun.

Jellybean: Well at least you have the spirit. My brother has been glued to his laptop screen all afternoon. 

(Betty: **sighs. when will he give it up? how long will I have to be sucked into this mystery just for things to work between me and jughead. )

Living room

Charles: Jughead, well today's the day we are going to get another peculiar tape. We have gotten one every Sunday so today should be no different.

Jughead: What Riverdale secret do you think is going to be in it today?

Charles: I don't know, I guess time will tell.

Jughead: Well I'm still holding onto the theory that its someone close to us or how else would they have known about my story, the stone wall prep incident and the video of Clifford killing Jason.

Charles: Jughead, as yours and Betty's big brother I  would suggest you two to now stop investigating it further. I don't want you guys to get hurt.

Jughead: First of all gross don't call yourself me and Betty's brother and make it weirder than it already is. And second, we both have handled way worse some creepy voyeur is not gonna scare us.

Andrews Residence

Veronica: Archie, where do you wanna go for the prom after-party, I've decided to throw it myself.

Archie: Sorry Ronnie, I will have to go come home early since I have that charity boxing thing tomorrow morning.

Veronica: Archie! This is literally one of the last nights we get to have fun. Dont ruin it.

Archie: Look Ronnie, I'm sorry I agreed to this a long time ago and I can't get out of it now.

Veronica: Ok whatever (Veronica gets up and leaves)

Mary: Woah she was mad what did you archie.

Archie: Uh mom its nothing.

Mary: So are you excited! You are finally going to play that song you've been practicing for so long. Im sure that will cheer Veronica up.

Archie: Ya.... I'm excited to play it for the first time. (Flashback to Archie singing carry the torch to Betty and she stops him.)

)