Senior Prom Part 2

<Cooper/Jones Residence>

Betty is looking at herself in the mirror. She is wearing a blush pink gown and her blonde hair flowing down. Just then she catches the eyes of Archie looking at her. This has happened many times. They've looked at each other through their windows countless times before nut now something was different and they both knew it.

Archie is almost breathless seeing her in the gorgeous gown and Betty feels the same seeing Archie in his fitted tux. They both smile at each other, then Archie pulls out his phone and texts Betty.

ARCHIE: You look really beautiful tonight. <3

BETTY: You look really beautiful too. XD 

ARCHIE: See you.

BETTY: Ya tonight's going to be great.

Jughead comes from behind and pulls Betty into a kiss. Archie stares longingly as he sees his best friends. A while ago it was all OK. A while ago he didn't feel this burning emotion whenever he saw Betty. Even though Betty ended whatever they were, Archie wasn't over it and it was seen in his eyes.

<Topaz house>

(This is an actual still from the episode)

Cheryl is wearing a striking sequenced red prom dress while Toni has a more sophisticated blue and black gown on. They both look gorgeous.

Cheryl: Are you ready TT. I'm here for you. Whatever you need.

Toni: Thanks Cheryl. But I need to warn you my family is full of homophobic assholes.

Cheryl: Toni, my mother literally sent me to a mental asylum when she found our I was gay. I think I can handle the family pressure.

Thomas: Hey Toni its been so long its good to see you.

Toni: Its good to see you too Grandpa, how are you doing.

Thomas: Well I'm pretty much the same. I really miss you and sorry for driving you out of the house.

Toni: Grandpa, we don't need to get into it now. Today I just want to reconnect with everyone.

Kyle: Well, well, well if it isn't Toni Topaz. 

Toni: Kyle, cant say its good to see you.

Kyle: C'mon sister we cant put aside our differences for a night. And ooohh whos this smoking hot chick you brought and is she single.

Toni: Dude shes my girlfriend Cheryl Blossom.

Kyle: Oh THE Cheryl Blossom, I've heard a lot about you. This night will be very interesting.

Cheryl: Actually we need to leave soon. Our senior prom is today and our limo will be here at 7.

Eli: Attention everyone. I'm so glad all of you could make it. Just enjoy yourselves tonight and reconnect with your family.