Silencing a Songbird

TW// Torture, Death.

CHARACTERS THAT BELING TO ME: Sora, Kev
BriarMoon : Tasha, Chase, 'Gray-Gray' (Grayson)
floraphilia- : Killian
noturkitty : Pepper, Felix
SoraBlack (Quotev): Lila

//This was written as a non-cannon short for a BNHA role play hosted by BriarMoon. This is why appearances are hardly explained and names are tossed around. I'm sorry about the confusion.//

She could not believe she was crawling in the freaking vents. This was almost comical. Almost. With each stride in her crawl, she felt more and more suffocated. Her arms were raw from rubbing on metal. Her wings were cramped and tightly folded against her back.

Her friends were in there.

They took them.

The group who scarred Felix.

And her.

They forgot about her, though. She'd been knocked aside into the forest, swatted out of the air by the fog man she knew only as 'Gray-Gray'.

Chase... he'd been shot. She couldn't do anything. If he wasn't alive, she'd-

Sora swallowed hard, clenching her jaw and pressing on.

She'd kill them all herself, or die trying.

She heard noise below as she caught a glimpse of light ahead. Taking extra care to be silent, she crept to the edge of the vent opening. It was the villains. Meeting in a room. And.. Kev?

".. their minds. Like with bird and sonic." Kev came into earshot.

"Ooh, like.. mindless bots!" Pepper hopped up and down, ecstatic at this idea.

"I'd like to play a little, first..." Killian purred, examining what looked like a pocket knife.

Wait.. they were talking about... her friends..
They were gonna do to them what they'd done to her. She felt sick.

"Thank God you got us in, Kevvie!" Pepper continued her excited squeaking. "Like that wolf in sheep's clothing story! Ooh, you're so bad!"

Sora let out an involuntary gasp, immediately biting her lip. Oh no.

They paused a moment, but continued.

"It was a chore. You owe me one. Now c'mon, you gonna beat my ass or what? I can't return unscathed." Kev seemed to mask his uneasiness with impatience. "They still love me, right?"

"Lila is sooooo into you~" Pepper purred. "She can be a grunt first!"

Sora's face went cold as the blood drained from it. Oh my god. They were going to attack Lila. Kev was a rat. She needed to tell them. It had to be a little farther this way.

Sora began to crawl, although probably too hastily. When her knee hit the vent grate, it went through. Gripping the metal with her hands, she pulled her leg out, but the grate had already clattered to the ground.

"Hey!" A male voice shouted abruptly. "In the vents! Get the fuck over here!"

Sora didn't look back. They knew she was here, so why bother being quiet? She rapidly crawled another five feet before she nearly crashed into a metal sheet wall. No! It went vertical. She had no choice. She hastily got up on her feet, reaching up for the ledge she prayed was there. It was, and it started at her forearms when she stretched upwards. She pulled herself up to her chest.