Sayonara!

1st June, 2017 was the day when I started writing stories on Kaira on wattpad. My first story being "My life a tragedy itself". Before, I used to read fanfictions on TellyUpdates, IndiaForums. Some days later I came across this Wattpad platform. It was the result of reading so many fanfictions that I developed an urge to write. I remember I used to write fanfictions and different write ups on Kaira in my diary. Then one day all of a sudden during midnight I decided to publish my story on wattpad. I had a hobby of storytelling and story writing since the beginning, I used to imagine several scenarios in my brain. Wattpad and Kaira stories changed my hobby into a passion.

After "My life a tragedy itself" I wrote many other Kaira stories as well. You all must've read them. I used to enjoy very much. I know the first stories are quite raw and illogical(when I read them now, I laugh at myself for writing such stories)but you keep evolving. You keep getting better in things. You realise things........as I always say Pyaar Ke Liye is very close to my heart....all my stories are. Because I've written them with so much love and dedication. Thanks to this lockdown period that I could explore more depths in writing.

I had decided to leave after 2 years after completing my pending stories.....but now I feel that..............its not worth it. Because I feel myself unable and not in a state to keep my promises..........

I'm leaving. Yes, it's the end. Nothing is humesha. But I won't delete any of my accounts. I'm literally laughing at myself thinking that how I already wondered the future plot of all my stories and now I'm leaving so abruptly.......trust me I dunno. I'm so messed up to think any thing right now. And I feel it's the end.

It has been a beautiful journey. You guys are great. Thanks for showering all the love and support on my stories. I'll be back to writing, I can't leave it ever I love it so much.....but Kaira won't be there. I'm leaving my most loved and precious thing.....I dunno what to speak further. Lekin abhi keliye bas itna hi. Humara saath yahi tak tha.

I'm really sorry for keeping my stories incomplete and pending. But.........I'm really not in a state to write anything on Kaira specifically. I need to start afresh. I can't be confined in one genre only. Aur Kaira ka fanfiction sunke toh log bhage bhage aa jate hain...the real thing comes when the stuff is real and original and u gotta attract the audience.

So bye guys,
Love u all so much.

Signing off,
Shailja❤🦋