Ch-2 "The Explanation"

A/N
!!PICTURE ABOVE, HAIKYUU, CHARACTERS (EXPECT FOR ME) DON'T BELONG TO BE. ALL THE CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS. I HATED IT- I HAVE TO REWROTE IT AGAIN- Anyways.. Enjoy. Oh and I added you and WE SHALL BE SISTERS-

!!EXTRA INFO!!

Japanese: Normal
English: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝
Call : bold
.............................................
Y/n : Your Name
L/n : Last Name
H/c : Hair colour
E/c : Eye colour
F/c : Favorite colour
F/f : Favorite flavour
P/n : Pet Name
M/n : Mother/Mom/Mum Name
F/n : Father/dad Name
.............................................
-----------------------
N~Chan's POV
------------------------
"So.. What are your names?" I asked Hinata's team, "I am Daichi Sawamura. The captain of the team." Daichi said, "I am Sugawara Kōshi but call me Suga for short. The vice captain of the team" Suga said with a warm smile. "Asahi Azumane" Asahi who looks like Jesus said. "Yū Nishinoya! BUT CALL ME NOYA! I AM HINATA'S SENPAI!" Noya exclaimed then "RYŪNOSUKE TANAKA! HINATA'S OTHER SENPAI!" Tanaka exclaimed. "i wanna go to Shoyo's school now-" I said as I poke Shōyō to annoy him, "STOP THAtT-" "No heart emoji" "NOW CONTINUE!" I said, "Tobio Kageyama.." Kageyama said not looking at me, "Tadashi Yamaguchi! Tsukki! Tell them your name..!" Yamaguchi said then stared at this tall blonde hair dude with glasses who was clearly annoyed af. "..Kei Tsukishima.." Tsukishima said.

"What about you three??"

I said looking at three boys,

"I am Chikara Ennoshita and he is Hisashi Kinoshita and the other one is Kazuhito Narita and we are the forgotten people."

Ennoshita said.

"That's sad.. But if I was forgotten I would totally have more time for anime-"

I said with a smile then Shoyo had the AUDACITY to hit me

"BITCH-"

"language!" Suga said

"sorry- Force of habit. now I'mma just continue-"

"Shōyō's father is the owner of many companies in America and other places. Shōyō loves singing and volleyball. He first took singing cause of his passion for singing. Then his father heard him singing and was amazed of Shōyō's beautiful voice! Then he made a concert for Shōyō and a lot of people came! Everyone was amazed and loved his singing! So he became a young singer. Then a photographer saw Shōyō then asked him to model some clothes for her magazine." I took 3 seconds before talking again.

"And I was with him so lemme just say something. Somehow shrimp was hot af. I saved some of the photos so I will show y'all the photos later-" I said as I let out a small laugh

"Okay back to the explanation. The woman was amazed of how perfect Shōyō was to be a model. So then BOOM! He's a model! Thennnn! Shōyō wanted to go to Japan so he did with his mother and small sister while his father and his two *cough* overprotective *cough* older brothers stay in America! Then he found volleyball and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! HE'S A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER." I finished, "You're bad at explaining" Shōyō said as if I didn't already know.

Then we finally arrived.

I opened the car door to see Y/n, my younger sister and Axel, my older brother. I ran to them, and hugged Y/n and Axel. Then hitted Axel. “Had to do that.” “Rude!” “HELLLOOOO!!” Shōyō yelled as he ran up to us and hugged Y/n and Axel.

---------------------
ahah- I FINALLY REWROTE IT. NOW TIME TO REWRITE CH-3!