*Sigh*

Nathan ran home. He didn't care about the drawings. He just wanted to be away from 'him'. He did make the biggest mistake of his life. He cried while running. "NATHAN! WAIT!" Zachary screamed. Nathan didn't look back. Instead he kept running.

He ran into the house. "Honey what's the matter?" Mrs. Collins asked. Nathan had already ran up to his room. He ran to his pillow. His shoulder was still bleeding. He didn't care. He felt like he just wanted to die there. On his bed. His father came in. "Nathan, what's the matter?" Mr. Collins asked. "I don't want to talk about it." Nathan said through his pillow. His mother then walked in. She hugged Nathan and sat on his bed rubbing his back.

He didn't sleep that night. Neither did Zachary. Zachary stayed faced up on his bed looking at the paintings that Nathan made. He had tears in his eyes. "Zachary what's the matter?" Ms. Pines asked. "Well, there's this guy in my school. His I guess kinda liked me for a while now. He's had these paintings of me in his folder. But these were from a long time ago. At least that's what the picture says. He kissed me today and I kinda went hard on him. I didn't even know though." Zachary said, sighing. "It's okay honey. I'm sure he'll get over it. Why didn't he tell you this before?" "Mom, you can't walk up to your crush and say I love you." Zac laughed. "Oh I know. But that's what I did with your father. Back when he was still here." Ms. Pines sniffed.

"What should I do?" Zac asked. "I think you should give him a chance. Who is the young man anyways?" Ms. Pines asked. "His name is Nathan Collins." Zac said showing her a picture of him. "Oh my. I know this kid. He's not very tall but he has a very smart brain." Ms. Pines teased. "What?! From where?" Zac questioned. "Well, back when you were on the football team last year, he used to come over while you were gone. We took lots of walks together. He was at a different school at that time. He was a very sweet boy."
"Oh. So, you're saying I should break up with Brittany?"
"That's your decision, sweety." Ms. Pines said. She kissed his head and headed downstairs.

"I'm really sorry Nathan," said Zachary. "Please forgive me." Then he hugged the picture of Nathan. "Hey, mom! Do you know where he lives?" Zachary asked while yelling. "He's the red house to the left across the sweet, deary." She replied. Zachary put all of Nathan's paintings in his folder. He put on his jacket and went straight to the door.