*6*

Ariana's P.O.V

(3 days later)

It has been three days since my dad's friends kidnapped me and they have been beating and raping me non stop I just really hope Asher, Alex and their friends find me before it's to late my thoughts get interrupted by the door opening and in comes about 20 men around 30 and then 5 of my dad's friends so their is about 25 men in hear right now and then there's me I am hanging from the sealing chains they come up to me and start beating me for about 3 and a half hours then his friends decided to video call Asher and Alex and they answer and all of their friends are there then my dad's friends point the camera towards me and Alex, Asher and their friends gasped in shock and they get tears in their eyes then one of the men in the room takes a knife and started to cut me with it and made Alex, Asher and their friends watch it and I cry out in pain then they start to take my clothes off and I know what their about to do and so does Alex, Asher and their friends.

"No stop please stop," Asher screams by now I am completely naked and they are undressing themselves once they are all undressed they set the phone up so Alex, Asher and their friends can see me get raped then one by one they take turns raping me and once their done one of my dad's friends take the phone and say.

"This is what she has to deal with every day except worse so I thought I would show you how ugly and fat she is especially with all these scars," He says then hangs up then they all leave.

Asher's P.O.V

It's been three days since Ariana has gone missing and we are all really worried about her it is 8PM right now my thoughts get cut off by my phone ringing and it's a video call so I answer it and Alex his friends and my friends come over to me and we look at the call then it get switched around and we see Ariana she is all bloody and bruised and I can tell we are all about to cry then someone grabs a knife and starts cutting her with it and I can tell it's gonna leave scars then once their done they start to take her clothes off by now she is completely naked and let me just say she is beautiful even if she's covered in scars blood and bruises then about 25 guys start to take their clothes off ti and me and the boys know what's about to happen and the person who is holding the camera sets it up so we can see Ariana and undresses by now they are all completely naked.

"No stop please stop," I scream as they  walk towards here we all have tears on our faces by now but it was to late they take turns raping her and she is crying the hole time and I can tell they are not being gentle at all when they are all done raping her they hang up and we are all to worried and shocked.

Emily's P.O.V

It has been 3 days since Ariana went missing and I really hope she is okay she is my best friend and I love her as a friend of course my thoughts are interrupted by the doorbell so I ho and answer it and I see a man that I have never met before then I feel something hit my head and then everything goes black.

Ariana's P.O.V

All of those men left after beating me and raping me about 15 minutes after they left they came back in with a girl and once I got a closer look at her I realized it was Emily my bestfriend they took her to a chair in the corner of the room and tied her up then came to me.

"Please let her go I will do anything and leave the rest of my friends and family alone and you can do whatever you want to me," I say and I can tell their thinking.

"So we can do anything to you," one asks I just nod then they all get smirks on their faces and nod then 2 of them get Emily and hold her back while the others undresses and the whole time Emily is screaming at them to stop but they don't listen they then undresses me and rape me while making Emily watch then they took Emily back home and just before she left I said.

"Tell all the guys and Jayla I will miss them," I said then she went home and they beat me for about 3 hours then they all leave me alone on the floor bloody and bruised.