Chapter 1

• Dedicated to all the harry potter fans that wish it could still go on

     James, Albus, my Mun, Dad and I had arrived at platform 9 3/4. My brothrs are bickering as always, something about Albus saying James (the eldest) about hinding his wand. I on the other hand (the youngest) was thinking about what house I would be sorted into. Slytherin like James? Griffendor like Albus? Ravenclaw? Hufflepuff? There was no telling. Both my parents had been in Griffendor house so they were extru proud when they heard Albus had gotten into Griffendor last year. 4 years ago when James had been sorted into Slytherin and my parents were exiteted, but they had been more exited when Albus was sorted. I turned around and asked my Mom who had been standing behind me, "What house do you think I will be sorted into?" She smiled down at me and said "The house that is perfect for you."  Wich ment she wasn't sure. Suddenly I spotted the Weaslys. The Weasly familt consist of my Dand and Mum's best friends/My Mum's brother. Albus and their daughter Rose are best friends, but me and Rose don't get along well. Rose, my cousin, thinks less of me just because I'm a year younger then her. She is forever talking down to me saying things like, "One day you might be as smart as me!" and "You'll understand when you're older." and never forget the ever popular "You're too younge to really understand." I can't stand it! Her younger brother, Hugo, who is my age feels the same way because she does the same thing to him but every day of his life! I wouldn't be able to live with that.

       Hugo saw me the same time I saw him. Me and Hugo didn't think of each other as cousins, we are more friends then family. I push my troly over to him smiling. I hadn't gotten to see Hugo much over the summer wich sucked. "Hey hugo." I say. "Hey Lily." Hugo replies. "Are you exited?!" I ask him. Not about school, but about being sorted. "I can't wait to be sorted!" He says. "Do you think we'll be in the same house?!" I ask him. "I hope so, but we both know it's unlikely. " Yeah I know." I say. "What house do you think you'll be in?" I asked Hugo. "Griffindor, wat about you?" I answered. "Not really sure, guess I'll just have to wait and see." I say. By this time Albus is talking to Rose, the parents are talking and James has gone off to talk with his friends.

       The tain pulls into the station and we all walk over together. When we about to get on the train my Mum hugs Albus and tells him to write often then walks over to me, hugs me, tells me not to worry about what house I get into, don't dreak all the rules only the ones I need to, keep an eye an my grades and that she loves me. My dad walks over to me and kisses the top of my head and hugs me, wishes me good luck and reminds me to practice my broom work and always break any rules as long as I have a good reason. Albus, Rose, Hugo and I get on the Hogwarts express and find a car to sit in. Hugo and I don't sit with Rose and Albus only because of Rose. We find an emty place to sit and sit there. "I can't believe the day has finaly come." Hugo says. "I know its like I'm dreaming!" I reply smiling. We hear a knick on the door to out car. There is a boy standing there with blond hair, a Slytherin tie on, along with the rest of his robes for school, an annoyed look on his face as if he had made plans to do something, but they got caneled. He looked like a second year. I opened the door. "Can I sit with you first years?" He asked. I looked over at Hugo as if saying, I don't care it's up to you. Hugo nodded yes and he came in and sat down. "You know you 2 kind of remind me of these 2 second years." The guy said. Me and Hugo rolled our eyes. This was going to happen for the next 7 years. "Would one gappen to be named Albus?" I said sounding annoyed. "And the other Rose." Added Hugo sounding just as annoyed. "Yeah how did you know?" He said. "Albus is my brother. And Rose is my stupid sister." Me and Hugo explained. "Have fun with that for the next 7 years." Scorpius said laughing alittle. "Hey who are you more like? Albus or James?" Scorpius asked. "James." I said. I have the srudy habbits of Albus and the personality of James. "You'll most likely be in Slytherin then. When you are sorted into Slytherin find me so you don't have to sit alone, okay?" He said. "Kk." I replied with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------later at the sorting-----------------------------------------------------------------------