💚we love you💛

You tanjiro zenitsu and Inosuke was walking scilently , last night when you guys where stayed at wisteria house u saw tanjiro and zenitsu was talking about something but when they notice u suddenly stop their conversation . You didnt hear what were they having conversasion about but when you asked them then they said that it was nothing and seemed very nervous but you didnt asked again. When u were lost in your thought suddenly 3 of your crows came to you guys with 3 different missions but at the same time.

Tanjiro- whaaat!! How we r suppossed to do 3 missions at the same time !!

Y/n- calm down tanjiro here r four of us so each can go in 1 mission and then meet at same spot and this three spots r not too far from each other.

Zenitu- whaaaaaaat !!!!!! I will never go on a mission aloooone kyaaaa I willl dieeeeee !!!!!!!

Y/n- oh zenitsu dont be such a cry baby , hey wait a minuteeee !!!! Where is Inosukeeee!!!!!!!!

Tanjiro- hey really where is he!!!

Tanjiro's crow- caw caw Inosuke already left for the one mission caw caw

Y/n- yeah after all Inosuke is Inosuke😥

Tanjiro- yeah you r right y/n😅

Y/n- Tanjiro I am going alone for the next mission and u two go for the last mission then it wi....

Tanjiro- no wayyyyy!!!!!! Hey we r not let u go alone !!!!!

Zenitu- no wayy y/n you r not going alone i..i know im scared but i will come with u beause we dont know how much powerfull those demons r and we will let u go aloneee!!! R u mad!!!!!

Tanjiro- zenitsu is right we r not letting u go alone.

Y/n- oh come on guys before we mate I was use to go at missions alone !! Dont worry.

Tanjiro- you heard us we are not letting u go alone.

Zenitu- yup we r coming with u.

*you wanted to go on that mission on your own so u came up with a plan*

You looked at them and pretend to look behind them and both tanjiro and zenitsu was confused and suddenly u said "hey what is thaat!!"
They both turned to look what u r pointing at when then they find nothing after a while they turned to look at you.

Zenitu- hey there is no... hey wheree is y/n !!!!!!!!

Tanjiro- she traped us wait she cant go so far in this short time let me catch her smell ....... wait whaaat I cannot catch her scent!!!!

Zenitu- yes your right i cant here her foot steps either grrrr damn y/n.

Tanjiro- zenitsu let get going in our mission i am worring about her but she can defend herself until we catch up with her and their r so many people who needs our help so lets go😔

Zenitu- yeah hope she will be ok that idiot 😐

Now Tanjiro and zenitsu were heading for the their mission and u came out from beside a tree and giggled a little. They cant trace u because of the secreat technique which shinobu taught u . After that u ran towards your mission destination.

Your p.o.v
Phew at list am here 😥 its a littile bit far from my expectetion but thats ok,
This forest looks creepy 😓 but I have to find that demon I cant let anyone die anymore by that bastard , I have to do it!!

vPhew at list am here 😥 its a littile bit far from my expectetion but thats ok,This forest looks creepy 😓 but I have to find that demon I cant let anyone die anymore by that bastard , I have to do it!!