Father-Daughter bonding

This is a prompt for Bio dad bruce wayne month 2020, day:2, father-daughter bonding.

________________________________________________________________

Marinette was very nervous. Her father and mother were talking and shouting and then mamma came to her.

"Baby, we are going to meet your father."
"What? but papa is here."
"You have a dada in another country."
"Then who is papa?"
"You will get it when you are bigger sweetie. Just know that he is also your father."
She could only nod at that.

Then they arrived at their house. An elderly man opened the door along with a very big man. He had blue eyes just like her. He was very nice. Grandpa Alfie also gave her very tasty snacks. She even had two brothers. They played with her. She was having fun when What was it? Truce Dayne? and Mamma came to her. Mamma told her that the man is her father and she will stay with them for some time. She was not scared, her brothers were very nice. She cried a little because her mother was not staying but her brothers cheered her up. Dicky even showed her how to use the bars in a room............ Gym! She had loads of fun.

She even watched movies with them, her father wasn't with them. Then Alfred announced the dinner. Her father was there. He smiled at her and asked her questions.
She was very tired so Grandpa Alfie carried her to the bedroom. She saw Jason and Dick coming with them before falling asleep. She woke up with a nightmare.

"AAHHHHH."
She bolted awake. Mamma papa were not there. Dick and Jason were not by her side. Where did they go? She looked here and there as she cried. She ran through the Manor to find them. She couldn't find anyone. She curled up in a ball and started crying curling up in a ball.
She was crying when someone scooped her into his arms and carried her to a room. She couldn't hear anything. She could only see the dark and remember her nightmare.

Then she heard his voice," Mon chou, you are with me. You are safe. It's okay."
She looked at him. He was smiling at her, his blue eyes sparkling. He wiped her tears. His voice was gentle and caring. "What happened Mon chou?"

She hiccuped,"I saw a monster with big eyes! and he was black with big teeth. I-I (sniff) Dicky and Jay-Jay was not there when and- and I can't find (sniff) anyone. I was so scared."
He hugged her,"Its okay Mon cher. Your brothers are somewhere else. You want to know what happened when Dick and Jason went to work with me."

She gave him a confused look," Why did they went to work with you?"

He laughed,"Grandpa Alfie were gone on a vacation. They are very chaotic. They will bring the whole manor down if I left them alone here."

She was confused even more," What do you mean?"

Bruce smiled and started the story," Jason and Dick were home and Alfred went to give me some important documents. Then Jason and Dick had............................"

By the end Marinette was laughing, the nightmare long forgotten.
"Hahahaha, they did that? Were you not mad?"

He laughed with her. He ran a hand through her hair," I can't be mad at them for long because I love them and they are family."

She blinked," Am I family?"

Bruce nodded with a smile,"Yes Mon Chou, you are the cutest and smallest part of the family."
He booped her nose which caused her to giggle. She yawned.

Bruce then started reading a story book Alfred had brought.

"..........Then the father and the daughter went home with the brothers."

She sleepily smiled,"Good night Ubaba."

He froze and then his smile widened," Good night Mon Cher." He kissed her head and she fell asleep.

He fell asleep beside her after some time. Both had smiles on their faces. Dick and Jason came in after some time and they cuddled closer to Bruce and Marinette.

Alfred came in and smiled. He wiped a tear from his eyes as he watched the whole family asleep cuddling together. It was just like a dream come true.

________________________________________________________________

Yes I made a laughing Bruce Wayne. I have no regrets.

Jasmehraj.