18 INSTAGRAM & NARRATIVE

Liked by: cynthiaparkerr, nickaustin, and 994,836 others

kennedystorms: got to see my canada babes again 🥰

tagged: @cynthiaparkerr @riley.hubatka

view all comments

cynthiaparkerr: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
kennedystorms: I LOVE U MORE BB 💕💕

riley.hubatka: i freaking love both of u 💙💙
kennedystorms: i love u more riley 🤍

nickaustin: Girl on the right is mine 🥵
kennedystorms: babbbyyyy ❤️❤️

user: i wish she stayed in canada bc she changed a lot

rylandstorms: I don't miss them 🥱
kennedystorms: they didn't miss u either buddy

qgriggs: Favorite girls
kennedystorms: @cynthiaparkerr come get yo mans

user: WAIT are cynthia and quinton dating????!??
user: they have been

dixiedamelio: come back!! nick is being annoying
nickaustin: So I cant miss my girlfriend when she leaves?
dixiedamelio: nope
kennedystorms: settle down ladies 🤓

petroutv: Ryland is boring us so come back!!
kennedystorms: LMAO remember when y'all said I was boring..?
charlidamelio: WE TAKE IT BACK!!

user: she literally makes the hype house less problematic

AFTER MEETING UP WITH Riley and Cynthia, Kennedy headed back to her house where the rest of the crew was. She was curious as to what they did when she was gone. She pulled into the driveway, parking next to a rental car and exiting, walking into the front door.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Kennedy sang, Patrick and Calvin zipping past her, followed by Nick and Ryland holding nerf guns. She chuckled and walked further into the house, setting her purse and keys down on the table.

"Look who's back!" Addison chirped, hugging her best friend.

"I was only gone for two hours!" Kennedy replied.

"Well that was too long, we're being chased by all the boys." Charli spoke up, walking into the room the two girls were in. Suddenly Nick and Thomas ran into the room.

"Hey, stop!" Kennedy yelled, immediately catching their attention. "Put the guns down, and gather up everyone else!" She ordered, the guys gulping. They continued to stand there.

"You heard the girl, GO!" Dixie ordered from behind them. They dropped their guns and went around the house to find everyone.

"So what did you guys do?" Charli asked, sitting down on a bar stool, coffee in her hand. The rest of the girls tuned in.

"We talked about our relationships, and what we're doing for work." The brunette responded, taking off her coat and grabbing carrots from the fridge.

The conversation was interrupted when the rest of the group entered, sitting around the kitchen waiting for what Kennedy had to say.

"Ok so I've been told that you were bored," Kennedy dramatically said, eyeing Ryland who shrugged. "So all of you can look up places to go and explore, just be back for dinner." She announced. Everyone grabbed their phones and got into groups without hesitation.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Avani asked her best friend.

"I'm staying here and cleaning up, relaxing." She replied. Avani nodded her head and joined up with the other girls. Nick walked up to his girlfriend, kissing her forehead.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too. Wanna watch movies with me?" Kennedy asked. The boy nodded his head and walked upstairs with her.

A few hours later everyone arrived back at the house and had dinner, talking and laughing. The rest of the night was filled with fun and giggling.

THE NEXT MORNING KENNEDY was awoken by her boyfriend tapping her shoulder. The girl released a groan before opening her eyes, wondering why she was being woken up so early.

"Pack your bags baby, we're going to the Bahamas!"