INTRODUCTION

Hey!

Wow, this has gone on for a long time.

Anyways, this is the second ask or dare book!

I'm trying to be more organized, so here are some things.

Please please please leave asks or dares

Y'all rarely leave asks, so I'm going to say that those might be a good idea, especially because it can provide more knowledge on the newsies. Well, on what they're like in my book.

Also, in this book, the chapters that arent asks or dares are going to be less frequent, because I have school.

RULES:

None of you have ever given me reason to put rules, but this is just in case.

No like smutty dares/asks/anything kinda related to that. Comments are fine cause its actually kind of funny that I suck at english so accidentaly say dumb suff some times, but that stuff should stay in the comments.

You may ask to add/remove a ship, but only if its with two characters that arent people from wattpad. And if its a ship a user has created (etc. Mike and Henry, a ship that Kiera asked me to add), I'll have to ask whoever made the ship.

Dares cannot have to do with a wattpad user, unless the wattpad user is fine with it.

Please don't leave like a whole plot to a chapter as a dare, this has only happened once or twice, but its kind of hard to write about it when I have to stick to a storyline cause I'm kind of random. (you can leave ideas though!)

(Example:

No - So what if the newsies go to a zoo but then one of the younger ones get lost and then the others have to find them, but the police show up because of course, Tater is wanted. And then they split up and the police hunts them down one by one and they have to get saved by the young newsie that got lost. (thanks Applez for the fake dare) (its exaggerated but still)

Yes - I dare the newsies to go to the zoo! Oh, and, it would be interesting if the police showed up.)

That's all the rules cause you guys are great, but like just use common sense lol

Once again, you guys have never done anything so incredibly stupid that would give me reason to make these rules, I just felt like it

lol

I have school and a lot of other things going on, so it might take me a while to update, that doesn't mean I've given up on the book though, it just means I might be busy.

So, do you want to be in the story? Or have an oc? Or want another musical character to be in the story?

Just dm me!

Just to be organized, please keep somewhat to this format: (also bc of the newsie files)

Name:

Age: (can be an age range)

Pronouns

Gender: (this isn't needed, its just useful)

Looks/Personality: (basically a description of what they look like and their personality)

Friends?: (any newsies that already know them/are friends with them.) (they can also be part of a ship, but that might take longer to be put in, so keep that in mind)

Yep thats it!

Heres an example that once again Applez made: (she made it like if she was asking to be in the book again)

Name: Applez

Age: 13

Pronouns: She/Her

Gender: Girl

Looks/Personality: Brown hair and brown eyes. Kind of short. Tojo is my otp and I can be crazy/loud sometimes.

Friends: Nah

And because I'm annoying, here's what someone would put if Elmer wasnt part of the story and they wanted him to be:

Name: Elmer

Age: 12 - 14

Pronouns/Gender: He/Him, Boy

Looks/Personality: Elmer isnt very smart, very kind. Brown eyes and brown hair.

Friends: Friends with the newsies, and is dating Albert.

Yep, its that totally simple!

Also, the people who were already in the story all the time don't have to send this lol (Micha, Grace, Hope, Kiera, Newt) 

just clearing that up

but like if you've only been in special occasions like a wedding or war (ex. Ally) and want to be in the story like permanently, just dm me

ok that's it

so, have fun I guess!

:)

I'm excitedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

- Hunter, creator of this organized chaos