Chapter Four: Enter Sophia

"Planning to visit Alex, sweetie?"

"Yeah, it's been one month ago since I last visited Alex"

"Aww! But big sis! We're going to miss you!"

"Don't worry, I'll be back after one week ok?"

"Tch, you better be sis"

"I'm simply gonna help Alex during my visit that's all"

"Just be careful alright?"

"I will dad, I promise to call if I have time"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sophia: Alright, time to meet Alex's student for the first time and form the team

Sophia carefully open the doors with all of her might and closes it once she got inside of the castle, she made her way to the training room to see Alex teaching Mirai how to use magic. Magic nowdays are kinda different due to Alex's 5 handwritten spell books the magic will only happen with hand movements, in a nutshell/simple terms it's bending but it's magic instead. In the past magic happen via snapping their fingers and telepathy and thus Alex decided to be creative with her spell books, and now magic happen with hand movements and dancing(?) you get the picture soon! Sophia decided to let them know that the 3rd member of the team has arrive.

Sophia: *ahem* Sorry for not being here, I was helping mom protecting the Crystal Tree

Alex: *stops* Sophia! You finally arrive and perfect timing as well

Mirai: *stops as well and looks at Sophia in disbelief* Is that really Lovely Sophia Darkness-Larsson?! The daughter of Liberty Darkness, the Guardian of The Crystal Tree and The Keeper of The Mystic Animals?!

Sophia: *smirks and points at herself* The one and only

Mirai: Nice to meet you I'm-

Sophia: Mirai Mendō, Alex's student. I already knew that because of the certain someone *points at Alex*

Mirai:.. Oh.. Never mind...

Alex: Sophia here is the 3rd member of your team Mirai, thus why she's saying sorry earlier

Mirai: Oh! Uh.. It's completely fine! I understand that why you're busy yesterday

Sophia: Also, no formalities. Just call me Sophia

Mirai: Ok then Sophia!

Alex: Make sure yourself at home Sophia, and Nate is at my lab if you want to say hi to him. Creating a blueprint for his robot Minerva

Sophia: Thanks for the heads up Alex *teleports to Alex's underground lab*

Nate is in his lab coat given by Alex as he keep glancing between his notebook and his blueprint to make sure the design are clean and perfect, Sophia faintly smiles at this remembering when they used to hang out together with their another friend named Stella before Nate moved away to study at a very popular college. Sophia decided to stop her thoughts by knocking on the wall so that Nate knows that someone visited him and to his surprise and amusement, Nate smirks at her and has his arm out to Sophia which she greatfully takes it.

Nate: *smirks playfully* Sup animal lover

Sophia: Likewise smartass! How are ya? Finally seen your crush from years ago?

Nate: *lets go of her hand and scoffs* Fuck off Darkness

Sophia: *brust out laughing* Nice to finally see you again Nate

Nate: *does a small smile* Same goes to you Sophia *goes back to his blueprint*

...

.....

.......

..........

"I think we can break the spell in one go..."

"Wanna do this?"

"Hella yeah"

.....................

"Woah! We actually did it!"

"We finally broke the spell!"

"Excellent work you two, now. It's time to finally greet the heroes after 40 years"