1. The new girl

Briana 's POV

"Get  before I kill  you " my brother shouted.

"Good morning to you too" I said rubbing my eyes. Kyle my brother said "You do know that you have only half an hour before you have to go to your new school right" . 

I knew he was joking I mean.... shoot he is telling the truth. I  brushed and  got ready.  Believe me getting ready in half an hour is hard , or at least with a mother who practically wants you to be Miss .world.

But when i think about it even if I win it won't be a surprise . Get used to it  I am a bit cocky. Hehe.

  I got in my lamborghini , ok fine you got me there  not mine but one of my father's many cars . Well, who my father is you ask ? My father is one of the top business man in the world, and we have to constantly keep shifting.

Both my parents were perfectionists or atleast show themselves to be. They are never home and often go on various trips , but we do  have many guards and servants.

Well how does this affect me you might ask  . Good question.

The only problem is that my mom basically has written her own constitution for me dictating my every move, because I apparently should keep up family honor. Bullshoot.

I get ready and look myself at the mirror my blonde hair is "perfectly"curled and my olive green eyes have mascara to bring my eyes out. In case you were wondering , ok who am I  kiding  just wanted to tell you guys that the one part of the body I  really like is my eyes.

After Dayla  ( my mother's constitution applicant ) who verifies me like I have come out of manufacturing. Sometimes I really do think I am a manufactured product in my parents eyes.  OK get it in control bri you are going to a new school. Only happy thoughts allowed. Think about how you make new friends...
  " Or embarrass yourself " my inner voice said.

People meet  my soul mate my inner voice. Do you see how lonely and idiotic you sound . I actually introduced you like you are amazing and you still humiliate me , I retorted back.

Next thing you need to get used to is me talking like an idiot to myself.

Where was I , just a min i have to go up and check.

Ya as I was saying in perfect fluency , without once forgetting anything.  My car driving accompanied the   aka driver. I don't like to call anyone as drivers plus it's always to show off your vocabulary. Hehe.

  My as i said above speeds up the car as I ask him too. Still school is a pretty 5 minute away or that's what my brother told. I was just imagining how my first day was going to go ( I think ? ) considering I am already 10 minutes late.

Well, you could trip, spill water over yourself and so many things could go wrong .....I am pretty sure the devil is enjoying this ride too. The devil is my inner voice if you were wondering.

I reach school and if you expected like every other cliché i see a hot guy or some stunning school you are mistaken my friend. They mught be there but being the amazing person i , i so didnt want to miss class so i rushed inside and found the classroom .

Being the amazing person I am ( get used to it) one of my (parents approved security personnel appointed to safeguard me and help me with my necessities aka guard ) got the schedule yesterday itself.