Chapter One ཻུ۪۪✧

ཻུ۪۪Techno POV✧

Techno always hated the idea of a soulmate. He despised it. He loathed it. There are more than a million words in the English language but not one could describe the hate he felt for it. He hated even the idea of being in a relationship. Whenever he saw a couple it filled him with disgust. He always told himself that he'd never ever fall in love. He just wanted to get through life and beat his arch-enemy, Dream. Dream and Techno were once friends, but one day Dream had decided that Techno wasn't good enough to be friends with him, so he ditched him for "better" friends. This had broken Techno's heart, as he had never really had any friends before Dream. He had sworn that day, that. he was going to beat Dream.

[That brings us to the present]

"Technoooo..." Tommy whined. "Pleaase, why won't you let me go with you?" I roll my eyes. "Tommy, you're too young to go. Plus, you have track today, don't you?" I say to him. Wilbur puts his hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Once you're older you can go," he reassures him. Tommy starts to pout. "This isn't fair! Why the hell do YOU get to go, while I'm stuck at home doing nothing! This is bullshit!" he starts yelling. I sigh and massage my nose. Wilbur starts to try and stop Tommy from creating a scene when I hear someone yell something from behind me.

"DREAM WATCH OUT!"

ཻུ۪۪Dream POV✧

"So, what's gonna happen tonight?" Sapnap asks.  I shrug as George starts rambling about the outfit he's going to wear, and how all us three should match. I walk ahead and turn around to start walking backward. George notices and giggles. "Dream, you're going to bump into someone if you don't turn around," he says. I smile. "Don't worry, it's after school, AND it's Friday. I don't think many people will be sticking around." I say nonchalantly. Sapnap smirks and starts talking to George about outfits. I start thinking about George. He and I had been dating for a while now, we were almost sure we were soulmates. I loved him, and he loved me. The way he talked always made my heart flutter and his bouncy hair was just too cute to ignore. I zone out and think of all the wonderful time he and I had spent together this past couple of months. Suddenly, Sapnap's expression changes as he halts to a stop. "DREAM WATCH OUT!"

It was too late.

I suddenly feel myself bump into someone and fall backward. I hear a yelp as me and the other person tumble to the ground. I hear someone groan as I check and see if all my limbs are intact. The strangest thing happens, my locket starts glowing..? Green particles zoom around in an ethereal way as the locket glows a bright lime color. What the fuck..? I think. This person is my soulmate? My mind races as look up to see who this individual is. My eyes widen.

I see a pair of bright pink eyes staring at me. "T-Techno..?" I stutter. His pink pig ears fold back as a look of hurt forms in his eyes. This is quickly overlooked as he realizes his locket is glowing too. "What." He says dryly. "We're..." I try to spit out, choking on the words. "Soulmates?" He winces when I say that. "W-we can't be... Look at my locket then at yours." Techno says in his monotone voice. I look at his locket. Red particles zoom around as the locket glows a red-pink color. I stare at it in shock and disbelief. I scootch backward, and our lockets glow depletes. I scootch forwards, and it glows brighter. "I-I'm... I.." I can't find the right words to say. I look up at George, who is just staring at us, a pained look on his face. I look back at Techno. He's shaking. "T-Techno, are you-" Techno abruptly stands up, and I realize he's crying. He starts hastily walking away. "W-WAIT! Techno!" Wilbur yells as he bounds after him, Tommy following behind. "SHIT OFF!" I hear Techno yell as they all run around the corner. 

I shakily stand up and turn to my friends. George is looking at the floor, on the verge of tears. Sapnap is staring at us, distrust written all over his face. We're all thinking the same thing.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Total word count (not including A/N): 746 Words!

Ahh, the first chapter is done! :D Tell me what you guys think in the comments! I'll try to get the second chapter out soon, maybe later today or tomorrow! Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a great day/night. Love you <3