Luci

Lucifer was a girl,and Sam was his tall self again still sitting on the table.
"What the hell!!"Lucifer screams as he crashed his head near Sams crotch, and Sam lets out a quiet moan that only Lucifer heard,and he put his head up and stared at Sam , Lucifer had noticed how much Sam was blushing at that moment he changed back to a guy and closer to Sam's face. Dean and Castiel headed up to the deans room to watch there show "odd people". Lucifer backs up with a tiny smile and walks away in to the bathroom.

10:36 p.m.

Sam was laying in bed, about to fall asleep in till he heard a loud sound coming from deans room he walks over,and opens the door, "Hey is everything all right i-" he quickly closed the door hope that dean and Castiel didn't hear him open the door to find them making out both half naked,Sam tried to get the image out of his head but he couldn't. He started walking down the hall to kitchen. Well since he thought Lucifer was sleeping, he started thinking about something else,what happened with Lucifer and him,he poored alcohol into a cup and started drinking,he finish the whole bottle and went down the hall, where Lucifer was changing his shirt

"Oh hey Sammy,I'm taking one of your shirts if you dont mind."Lucifer said as Sam started to walk closer to Lucifer pinching his shoulder saying "DoN'T cALl mE sAMmY!"

Lucifer thrown his hand off of him and started to put the shirt on untill Sam grabbed it and throw it on the floor.
"Why did you do that?"Sam asked

Lucifer look at him with a confused look,And said "Sammy you did that."
"No not that,why did grab me?" Sam asked, Lucifer remember what he did when Sam was a girl,and he knew exactly why he did it, Lucifer raped his arms around Sam's neck so they could be face to face,"if I were to tell you now you won't remember."Lucifer said in a seducive voice.and let go of Sam's neck, then layed on his bed as Sam just stud there and walked out of the room. Sam went to deans room,still drunk, and kicked the door open wide,with Dean and Castiel still kissing but this time without clothes,Sam ran into his room and throw a shirt at them

"WHAT THE HELL SAM!?"Dean yelled,as Lucifer heard down the hall and coming to see what was happening."SHUT UP,WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"Sam yells back
As Lucifer reaches deans room,he waves and drags out Sam closing the door behind him
Sam still yelling, Lucifer gets to there room and closes the door,(Sam still is yelling)Lucifer trys to calm down drunk Sam but it doesn't work,he trys to cover his mouth but you can still here him screaming,so he takes Sam and pulls him close together,Sam's yelling gets a bit more quiet but still not good enough,so Lucifer knocks him out and puts him to bed,tucking him in and going to bad beside him.

8:53 a.m.

Sam waking up with a bad headache and can't remember what happened last night.
Sam got up and went off to the kitchen to make coffee and Bacon. After he was done dean was already sitting down waiting for his food to be set infrount of him. They both ate and left somewhere,Sam went to the storge room and opened the "secret" wall,and sat at the table in the corner,he put his computer down then started watching porn because his body felt like he needed it, then forgeting he left the storge door open letting the sounds he makes out of the room.

|Lucifers POV|
I was heading out side to get a flower for my vace I had put in the corner, walking by the storge room,I heard something and went to check it out,as I walked in I closed the door behind me. As I got closer to the voice I had figured out what was happening,and had to see who it was,It was Sam,I'm surprised that he didn't see me,I tried to just walk away but I couldn't,I started to become horny each time he moaned. I couldn't take it anymore and locked the door and I started to walk near sam,then I creeped up behind .

A minute later|

Lucifer couldn't take it anymore,and started to breath down Sam's neck getting Sam's attention.
Sam quickly zip his his pants and stud up about to explain before he gets pushed back on the chair,Sam having no idea whats going on and Lucifer leans close to his ear to whisper "You better keep quiet" Sam started to blush extremely hard,then Lucifer picks up Sam and puts him on the table , Lucifer puts his hands around Sam's waist and starts to kiss him. Sam started to slowly unbutton Lucifers shirt.

Lucifer starts to kiss sams neck,and Sam letting out small moans. Lucifer unbuttons Sam's blouse.and picks Sam up, Lucifer opens the storge room door to see if anyone is there,he runs across the hall and into Sam's bedroom as Lucifer closes the door behind them and laying Sam down on the bed and taking there pants and underwear off to.

|Deans POV|

I heard moaning from Sam's bedroom and thought he was watching porn,but the I heard "Ah-AH!? LUCIFER, RIGHT THE-"And then I just went quite I think this is pay back for last night

|Last night|

"Come on Cass." Dean said leaving to his beadroom "let's go watch something,"

"Like what?"Cass asked

"Hm...oh I have one!"Dean said delighted

As Castiel and dean got in his bedroom dean put on the movie,it was a very long movie and There was a sex sence,that's what turned on Castiel

Castiel turned to dean,and they both locked eyes,than He kissed dean,then dean started to take Castiel's shirt off and kissed and bit his chest

|Back to the present|

Lucifer finally came out of the bedroom and into the living room,to see Dean laying down with his headphones on with turn up high where Lucifer can hear it. He chuckled and walked away back into Sam's bedroom until the morning.