Having a Terrifying Friend

8:00 PM
* Latvia's POV *
I was Sitting with Radon, Ray and Gigi and the four of us were talking about Were Alita was because we haven't saw here in a few hours and we all started to Worry, wwweeelll Radon wasn't worried he was just Coming up with Excuses and ray was Freaking out, Gigi Was clueless. I signed and sat next to Radon who was Looking at me Wondering what's wrong " I'm Just worried Radon I miss Alita" I told him and he Smiled and put his Head on my Head Because were both tired and We need rest anyway...

11:00 PM
I fluttered my eyes open to see I was Still sleeping Under Radon's neck and I saw everyone else was still sleeping until I heard Huge stomps and Screaming And I saw Alita! And a Mosasaurs Swimming Next to her with a Terrifying Dinosaur. Me, Radon, Ray and Gigi ran to them and radon Fought the terrifying Monster while the Rest of Us Helped GiGi. " What's your Problem!" I yelled at the Terrifying Monster " They went into my Home! And they were Terrorizing it!" The Monster shouted with a Odd voice it was deep but Distorted. I Signed and asked " it's Scylla" the Weird Jaw dinosaur said.

* Scylla's POV *

* Scylla's POV *

Hey I'm Scylla and I've Lived by myself for About 2 years now, and I just got angry that they Came in my territory! Anyways I'm a bit Aggressive but I can be Kind, I also like flowers  🌺

" Sorry... I just got Protective over my home sometimes" I said and they nodded and The Baryonyx Smiled at me and I smiled back. Kinda.