Crash Landing

You sigh as you stare at the tv. The light from the screen is the only thing that brightens the dark, damp room. A red sofa lays in the middle of a damp room in front of a small tv. A handsome, blond young man with gorgeous sapphire eyes appears on screen. He immediately grabs your attention as you get up from the couch to get a closer look. You can't help but give a soft smile as you stroke the tv. If only you could touch him for real....but.....you're a villain. So it could never work, right?

You never wanted to become a villain anyways. Honestly your quirk, matter manipulation, is great for a hero but after the incident, you doubt you'll ever be accepted into society again.

"Ugh I'm sick of living in this shit hole!" you scream as you  lay your face down on the couch cushions.
It smelled like mold and cheetos. The cushions muffled your frustrated screams.

How disgusting. That was it, you weren't going to lay around in this musty place anymore. It's time to change your appearance and get a job. It's not like anyone will find out about what you did. It's a highly classified government secret after all.
                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is your first day at Malmart. You show up bright and early wearing your new blue and yellow vest.

"Welcome to Malmart y/n!" says you manager as she walks up to you and hands you a badge with your name on it.
"Your shift starts in 5 minutes, ok sweetie?!" She says as she walks off.

You sigh as you put your badge on. This is going to be so boring isn't it?
                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally it was time for your break. You're exhausted from arguing with three Karens and helping eight kids find their parents. This wasn't supposed to be that hard, you thought you were just going to stand around and do nothing. Not being able to spend another minute in that hell, you go sit in your car.

"CRASH!!!" A strong, blond, young man lay on your car window, unconscious.

You can barely move out of fear and surprise but you still manage to get out of the car. You move his red cape out of his face to see who it is. Your eyes widen as you realize the mysterious man's identity. You step back nervously and try to go get help but before you can he reaches out a hand and grabs you.

"P-Please stay" he says weakly.

His hand trembles as he holds on to you with all his strength.

"I c-can't get help from normal p-people" he says quietly. You look into his once sparkly blue eyes and at the blood that covers his smooth, pale face.

The face you've waited to touch for so long....is right here.