The Show Begins

"Well, well, well" cackled a voice from amidst the dust.

Bright, emerald green eyes full of killing intent glowed as the man smiled wickedly. His hair was forest green and messy. He wore a black suit with a blood red tie.

"Awfully fancy for a fight, huh?" Mirio said as he laughed.

Mirio's smile quickly faded as Izuku stomped his foot and the ground shook. You held onto Mirio tightly and hid your face behind his back. His strong, tall figure protected your from the debris.

"This is your hero? Aren't they a murderer?" He cackled. "They're no worse than I am" Izuku roared with laughter.

He flicked his fingers and a huge boulder flew at you and Mirio. Mirio quickly stood in front of the approaching boulder to stop it, but to no avail. He simply passed through it of course. He turned around and looked in horror as it got closer to you. You squeezed your hands as it approached you. You close your eyes.

       A green light blinds everyone as the boulder turns into a million pebbles that begin to circle around you. Mirio looks at you in shock as he moves his blond hair out of his face. You look at Izuku and smile. You point at him as your smile grows wider. The rocks shoot at Izuku like a million bullets. They pierced his skin and blood flew everywhere. You closed your hand into a fist and the rocks closed in on him, trapping him inside. You snapped your fingers and the rocks fell apart on command revealing......nothing.

        "Where could he be? You should've killed him with that?" Mirio said as he paced worriedly.

"BANG"
came a sound from the distance.

Mirio jumped in front of you and squeezed you tight. You hid your face in his warm chest. His scarlet red cape flew in the wind......along with blood. The blood wasn't yours and it wasn't Izuku's either....so then who's was it?