It's a Trap

-Iida PoV-

The others left the dorms and I was left to supervise. I do not see any other way this could have gone. I was stopping Kaminari from jumping off the fridge when Uraraka came down the stairs. She asked where Midoriya was. I didn't answer the question said "how did you get back?" "What are you talking about? I was here the whole time" she said. I started connecting the dots in my head. If she was here and we saw her strapped to the chair then it must be someone with a shape shifting quirk of some kind. And if that wasn't Uraraka. Then they walked right into a trap.

-Midoriya PoV-

She was just sitting there. In the weird chair. Not even struggling. I tapped her shoulder and she jolted up. But she looked different. She looked like she was... Insane. No, this isn't her. "It's a trap!" I yelled out. Suddenly Uraraka's face started melting to reveal Himiko Toga. She was laughing like a maniac. I stood there shocked. The League of Villains attacked a few seconds later. I started jumping around like Gran Torino to avoid most of the attacks. I was grazed by a knife and a flame. I recognize that flame. It belonged to the villian that kidnapped me.

I started feeling tired. My movements got more sluggish and as I was trying to escape, I lost all strength. I continued fighting to stay awake. Then I had a vision. The fifth user of One for All was there. He told me stuff about Blackwhip like how it activates. He spent a while teaching me what to do to control it. Then I remembered. "I need to get out of here I need to get back to the fight." I said worried. "Don't worry. No time has passed out there." He said. "But you do need to go."

With that I was awake. I thought of something that would make me angry. Small black tendrils started to appear. It wasn't enough I needed to be angrier I then thought back to the Training exercise. Back to Uraraka being hurt. The Blackwhip tendrils started growing at an extraordinary rate. I grabbed both of the fire users and slammed them into the ground. I felt someone touch my back. I turned around to see Shigaraki. I wasn't disintegrating. "So you didn't come alone. I must've been expecting too much from you." Said Shigaraki.

Then they all jumped from the trees. Each taking out a villian as they landed. Except Mr Aizawa. He kept his eyes on Shigaraki. Shigaraki kept his hand on me. I kept staying still. I got a plan right then. I used Blackwhip to grab Shigaraki. I then slammed him upside down into the ground. Mr Aizawa started taking out villians. One by one the each started turning to mud. Except for the villian Twice. But turns out he just wasn't damaged enough. Mr Aizawa pulled him toward us and he turned to mush.

We started heading back to the dorms when we heard a scream. We made our way to where we heard it and saw a child. The child was trapped under some debris from a nearby building. That Tokoyami cleared the debris while the rest of us inspected the damaged building. We saw a horrible sight. A Nomu was tearing apart the building. It looked like it was searching for something. Mr Aizawa captured this Nomu took it to the police station. Us students headed back to the dorms. On my way out of the building I found a strange red rock. I pocketed it to show to Hatsume later. She might be able to figure out what it is.