chapter two

(I guess my drawings have gotten better over the past years)

when I woke up, I noticed there was a note beside me on the coffee table, it read-
I went to the kitchen without you because I didn’t want to wake you. When you read this, im probably still in the kitchen and I have a plate of pancakes for you in the fridge. There’s also a glass of fresh lemonade on the counter. Enjoy them.
-freddy
My face turned pink again as I thought, ‘’why would he make me food?’’ then I galloped off into the kitchen downstairs and I spotted a glass of lemonade, and freddy sitting at the table. ‘’hey fred.’’ Freddy turned around and his face went red. ‘’OH! F-foxy! Heh! He-hey! Yo-your uh, pancakes are in the-the-the uh,  fr-fridge.’’ I walked over to the fridge while staring at freddy. His face was like a tomato again. ‘’you okay fred?’’ I asked. He didn’t answer. ‘’fred.’’ He still didn’t answer. ‘’FREDDY!’’ ‘’GAH!’’ he screamed then fell backwards off the chair. ‘’oh my gosh! Freddy! Im- im sorry! I didn’t mean to! I-‘’ ‘’foxy!’’ I stopped. ‘’uh- yes?’’ ‘’it’s not a big deal! I just fell! Its fine.’’ My face turned bright red immediately. ‘’um-foxy?’’ ‘’uh! Yes fred?’’ ‘’you okay?’’ he asked. I replied with-‘’what do you mean?’’ he looked at me funny, ‘’your face is red.’’ ‘’guh… i-uhh…’’ it went silent. ‘’pff...! bwaHAHA!’’ freddy started bursting out in laughter. ‘’what’s so funny?’’ I asked. ‘’huh...oh...heh... oh man! Oh! Hah! You looked like you couldn’t breathe! It was hilarious! HAHA!’’ he continued to laugh until baby walked in. ‘’oh, uh, did I walk in on something I wasn’t supposed to, or?’’ I glared at her with hatred in my eyes. ‘’noh. Noh. Ya didn’t.’’ I said in an arrogant tone. Freddy stopped laughing and took a few breathes. ‘’what was he laughing about?’’ she asked. ‘’well… fre-‘’ before I could finish, ‘’FOXY’S FACE WAS LIKE A TOMATO! HAHA!’’ freddy started bursting out in tears while laughing along with baby. ‘’ha-ha. Very funny.’’ I said sarcastically. ‘’could you help me up?’’ freddy asked. ‘’uhm.’’ I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed freddy by the hand. I knew he was testing me if I was a good friend or not. And I turned out to be a pretty good friend. Soon after, puppet walked in, galloped off to the fridge behind me, and grabbed my pancakes. ‘’and where exactly do you think you’re going with those?’’ I glared at him evil like. ‘’guh- no-no where! Heh! Here take em’!’’ he handed the plate of butter covered pancakes over to me. I yoinked the syrup bottle off the top of the fridge and poured about a whole gallon on my pancakes. ‘’that’s a whole lot of syrup foxy.’’ Freddy warned. ‘’yea. Yea. Shut up.’’ ‘’your face is red again….~’’ freddy sang. ‘’hmph!’’ I sat down at the table and began eating. *munch. Munch.* ‘’DAD! DAD! DADADAD!’’ I glanced over at the door, and jj, balloon boy, and tangle come running In. ‘’what do you want? Daddy’s eating breakfast.’’ I told them arrogantly. ‘’oh. Can I have some?’’ jj asked me. ‘’if I give you some will you leave me alone for the rest of the day?’’ jj didn’t respond for a moment. ‘’ I think I can do that for a few hours…’’ she responded. I did a high sigh. ‘’fine. It’s better than nothing.’’ I handed them my plate of pancakes and my fork. ‘’go grab a plate from the cupboard and put some pancakes on it.’’ I told them. They went to the cupboards and each grabbed a plate, brought it back, and put two pancakes each on the plates. Then I gave them my fork. ‘’share the fork were all out of clean silverware.’’ They all nodded and every bite they took they passed down the fork. ‘’hey foxy, can we go to one of the party rooms?’’ freddy asked. I nodded. He grabbed his plate of pancakes and me and him walked out of the kitchen together. When we got to the party room across from springtrap and sat down, springtrap came into the room and gave each of us a cup of lemonade. After we thanked him for the lemonade, he walked out. I guess freddy saw how hungry I looked because he asked if I wanted to share his pancakes. ‘’you want to share?’’ he asked. I nodded and he gave me his fork. I started to eat when freddy asked me something that shocked me. ‘’are we friends?’’ I was frozen. I wasn’t sure what to say to that. So, I said what I thought was not going to upset him. ‘’what do you think we are?’’ it took a while for him to answer but after a minute or two he said, ‘’I think we’re a little more than friends.’’ My face went pink across my face, ears, and tail. I didn’t answer him.