Too Hott For Summer. (Part 1) Featuring: Nia Jax.

Chapters (Parts 1-5) requested by: EderM6169

I was on vacation in Jamaica at a resort and I was enjoying my time away from the ring since I had earned the time alone. But what I didn't expect is to be passed around by a select few women superstars. One of them I didn't really care for. Anyway, I arrived at the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa. Checked in and was taken to my room. Which was a suite overlooking the pool and ocean. I was tired from the flight and decided I'd get a jump on getting some sleep ahead of the jetlag. I slept for close to nine hours and woke up early the next morning.

When I was really awake and alert I went on a run along the shore. Enjoying the sunrise over the water. And stopping to catch my breath. I smiled as I thought about Paige and how she would love this place. Paige and I dated before she was called up to the main roster. Where we subsequently broke up and just remained friends, I'm not going to lie. I miss our late night 'workouts', but she's accomplished so much that I can't be nothing but proud of her. I resumed my run and headed back to my suite and just changed into my swim shorts, grabbed a towel and headed to the pool. Not knowing that I was not the only WWE superstar that was there.

I reached the pool and set aside the towel on a chaise pool side and just enjoyed the feeling of the cool water against my skin as I was still a little overheated from my run earlier. I looked around and found tons of absolute hotties.
Then I saw the unmistakable figure of The Botch Queen herself Nia Jax. I swam around making girls giggle and squeal then just got out and laid on the chaise drying off and just laid back and stretched out and closed my eyes, there were a couple girls who came up and rubbed sunblock and tanning oil on me. I grinned as I told them thank you for the rub down and would autograph their magazines or bikini tops or their sunglasses.
When I felt that I had all the fun to be had at the pool. I headed back to my suite to just relax.

Meanwhile, Nia was on the phone with Natalya, Mickie, and Paige. "You girls need to get here fast." She told them.
'What's going on Nia?' Natalya asked.
"Daniel's here and he just went back to his suite. So if you guys want a piece of him. Now's the time." She grinned as she hung up. Throughout the day, I went to the spa and got a massage and just relaxed. When it got dark I went for an evening run before going to dinner.
I was sitting peacefully enjoying my meal when Nia came up.
"Daniel. What's going on?" She asked.
I was not at all happy to see her come to my table. "Ohh good. It's the Rock's cousin who has no problem riding his coat tails. Or is it fixing your mistakes. Like your recent botches. First, how you  broke Becky's nose. Then injuring Kairi repeatedly."
"Still pissed that I told him something that changed his mind about you auditioning for the part of Shaw?" She asked.
"I would be if Jason Statham didn't do such a great job as Shaw. But that's beside the point." I went back to eating and drinking. My phone went off and I looked at the caller ID. It was Charlotte. I answered it and talked with her. After a while I smiled as she needed some advice on what Andrade would like for an anniversary gift. I told her to just wear something sexy and he'd love it. But I still had to deal with Nia. So I told the water to keep the drinks coming. They did and I kept drinking until I could barely hear her. Then, just went to my hotel room. She just would not stop making excuses about her accidentally injuring Kairi. "Woman, what will make you shut up?" I asked getting irritated by her excuses. Sure she could possibly crush me but considering I beat her cousin five times. I knew she'd be no problem.
"I wouldn't mind having you tonight." She grinned. I grimaced.
"Whatever, anything to get you to shut up." She grinned as she slid by me and into my room. I closed the door and started taking off my clothes as did she with hers.
Once we were both barren of any clothing, she walked backwards to the bed and laid on her back and spreading her legs and I got between her legs and kissed my way down her calf, and her thighs and when I reached her crease, I licked her pussy back to front which made her buck and giggle. I slid a couple fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out of her cunt making her cry out in pleasure. I flicked my tongue over her clit repeatedly which made her thrash a bit and I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and just flicked her clit which made her throw her head back and crying out, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum." And she did. She came so hard she squirted covering my neck in her juices. I kind of chuckled as she came down from her first orgasm of the night.
"Damn girl. I haven't had my neck painted before in juices." I picked up her shirt and wiped her juices off my neck.
"Sorry. I just haven't felt that much pleasure before. And it seems you lost some of your hostility towards me, but I'm not going to argue." She grinned as she got on her hands and knees and kissed the tip of my dick and slid her lips over the head of my shaft and took as much of my length as she could into her mouth and down her throat. I groaned out as her mouth felt so good on my dick.
"Maybe. But don't think that,  I lost some hostility in my voice, that I like you." I told her.
She bobbed her head back and forth along my length. I ran my hand through her hair and held her head in place as I started rocking my hips in tandem with her head bobs. She took six and a half inches of my cock down her throat. I held her down on my cock, making her cough, gag and sputter.
I held her in place for a few more seconds then let go and she pulled her mouth off my dick with a pop and smiled. I pushed her onto her back and she turned over and I didn't wait for an invitation and just jammed my cock into her pussy from behind and started railing into her. She cried and groaned out as I thrust my hips into her faster and faster, pretty soon I could feel her pussy constricting and squeezing my cock in a vice like grip, which told me she was close to cumming. And she did as she groaned and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she saturated my cock in her juices. I pushed her lower back down to the mattress and fucked her in froggy and it was just a few minutes until she was close again and I was close to my first orgasm of the night. "Ohh, my, god Daniel I'm going to cum." She cried.
"And I'm right on your heels." I growled.
A second later we had a colossal united orgasm. We smiled as she turned onto her back and slid both hands behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. "Mmmm, you know I did feel bad about hurting Kairi." She said and I looked at her with a questioning glare. "I did."
"Okay. If you promise not to hurt anyone else. Unless the person's going to be written off tv. Maybe we can make this a regular thing. Maybe." I told her.
"Okay." She smiled.

For the three hours we took each other to our limits and in the process wore each other out and when it was all said and done. Nia was laying over one edge of the bed and I was awake laying on the other and I knew that she wouldn't keep her word but I was too tired to really mull it over in my head. So I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The End.