•10•

We all laughed in sync after hearing what jahseh said

We all laughed in sync after hearing what jahseh said. "That's what you get for fucking all dem hoes dewayne." His mama spoke.

He was telling us about this time where he was fucking a girl and she stunk. Oooh baby I could never.

He rolled his eyes knowing he was wrong. "I know, but I'm done with them. I want this one girl tho." He nervously smiled.

"Oop, and who is she?" Cleo replied. "She's a beautiful ass brownskin. Like when the sun touches her, she shines."

While he was describing this girl he was smiling big the whole time. "She's successful, smart, beautiful, goofy, etc.  she helped me when I was down. And I'm truly grateful." When I heard the last part it seemed like he was describing me. But I shook my head at the thought. He couldn't possibly like me...right? I frowned a little.

"Well why don't you shoot your shot?" I took a bite of my food looking at him. He looked down. "Cause I'm scared of rejection."

"I'm pretty sure she won't reject you dewayne. Just go for it." Cleo slightly smiled.

"You right mama." His mood suddenly uplifted..

                                 ••

When I was describing indigo yesterday, her face dropped a little like she was thinking of something. I decided to take up on my mamas offer and ask her out. But I needed it to be special. I was going to take her out to a fancy ass restaurant.

I had already made reservations.

As i got dressed in a plaid shirt, adidas joggers, and black forces. I spritzed cologne on me making sure not to do much.

I want downstairs to get me a drink and turned around. I seen indi coming down in a short white dress. My eyes widened as I observed her whole body. She smiled a little seeming nervous.

"I hope i'm not, y'know over dressed."

"You're not.... you're perfect." I hugged her. Her perfume wafted past my nose and I damn near drooled. She sure knows how to clean her self.

I led her out to her car and opened the passenger door for her, and getting in the drivers side.

We made small talk before making it to our destination. I was slightly nervous and sweaty, this was my first time doing something like this. I guess she noticed and grabbed my head as we walked to the door.

She looked so sexy.

"Reservation for onfroy?" I confirmed to the hostess. In the corner of my eye I could see indigo shocked and surprised. I was too myself.

We were all the way to the back where we would be secluded from all others. "You really took the time to make reservations? That's just.... Wow." She spoke while grinning at me.

We sat and started talking about random things. We had already ordered our food and i was getting ready to drop the question.

My palms got sweaty just talking to her. "Uhh indi.." she looked at me waiting for me to speak. My throat was dry and I was swallowing trying to keep it moist.

"Would you, ahem. Would you mind being my g-girlfriend."  She parted her lips to speak but nothing came out. I sighed closing my eyes and looking down.

Please say yes. Please say yes.

I chanted in my head, I felt her grab my hand causing me to lift my head and make eye contact with her. "Are you serious." I instantly nodded.

"Well jahseh...... yes I'll be your girlfriend."

I almost jumped over this damn table. I sat in her space and hugged her till she couldn't breath. I kissed her feeling her kiss back.

"Fuck I've been waiting to do all of this. Thank you baby, I won't you let you down. I promise."