Chapter 11

Alex

As I enter my parents room, I looked around seeing all the stuff they collected over the years. My father poured himself and me some scotch and we sat down. "We called you here to talk about some things" he started. My mother nodded and "King Lucius has been thinking of having all his alpha supreme move into the capital, to stay close to him when they are needed." She explains I nodded. "About your mate" my father started again "she can not be Luna Alex" my mother finished.

"Why?" I was shocked that she said that. "She a human son. It won't look good for us, it will make us look weak." She said. I threw the glasses "that's bullshit, you think I care about how we look? I've waited for 6 years for her mother." I growled. "Enough Alex, calm down" my father said.

"I'm leaving, I don't wanna hear anything else" I said as I walked out and went downstairs. I saw Halina and felt a little better. I grabbed her hand and we left the estate, I drove home and we sat in silence, that's what I like about Halina she didn't bother me when I was pissed. She left me alone to cool off but I don't think I will this time.

What my mother said hurt me and my wolf a lot but at the same time I knew what she mean. I would be the only alpha supreme with a human mate. That would make me a target for a lot of the capital's enemies. But I love her and I choose to be with her. Since she is learning to fight, still as a human she will never be any match for a werewolf or even vampire.

As we got home, I Just went inside into my room and wanted to be alone. I took all the tuxedo off of me and got into the bed with my boxer on. I laid there wondering why I was now so conflicted with what mom has said. I knew having a werewolf mate would be better but that not what the moon goddess wanted.