Chapter 1

I woke up to what seems like blasting of the alarm. I get up to go to school and headed to the kitchen to prepare myself breakfast, since I live alone.
'Toast sounds good' I thought to myself. I put the bread in the the toaster, and impatiently wait for it to pop up. I slightly jumped when it popped up, and waited for it to cool down a little so I could then put butter on it without it burning my fingers. I ate a little quickly while scrolling through Twitter, Instagram, and so on. I finished eating and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a warm shower. I dried off after my shower and checked the time.
'7:51, 15 more minutes until I have to leave' I thought. I picked out an outfit the night before and I put it on; a nice light blue sweater with some neutral blue jeans, high white socks, and some black hightop converse.
I nicely style my hair in a wavy style with a small bun in the back, which was easy for me since I already have wavy hair. I quickly packed a lunch and grabbed my keys, my book bag, my wallet, my phone, and some other things and I headed on to school.

I got to school and I think nothing of it as usual. I did my 'daily routine' which consists of arriving, going to my locker, going to first period, and so on. Then, a group of girls walked down the hallway while I was at my locker, talking about this new boy. I suddenly remember that yesterday, the principal announced a new kid was coming to school. I heard he was rumored to be tall, nice, cute, but I didn't care, I never do when new people come.
I've never had luck with boys, or really anyone. I had my own group of friends in middle school, but two of them moved away and the other 3 became popular and had betrayed me in the worst way possible, and 1 boyfriend who cheated on me with my best friend. I'm wasn't excited and thought that he would just fit in with the populars at the school, with your old friends, just like almost everyone does.

=RINGGG=

Class starts and my form (homeroom) teacher, Mr. Henry, introduces the new boy, who happens to also be in my form.
"Class, class. Settle down. Today we are introducing our new student. What's your name, sir?" asks Mr. Henry.
"William Gold, but I go by Wilbur." he says somewhat shyly.
I was looking down doodling in my journal, not listening or paying attention to what anyone was saying and doing, and had decided to look up to see what this boy was like to get a good idea of him and what he's like, since I enjoy doing that, and I'm fairly good at doing it, to.
'Woah..' I thought. I'm blown away by his appearance. He has curly and fluffy brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, glasses, he has a tall, lean body, an amazing sense of style; wearing a grey beanie, a white button down with a yellow sweater on top, some black skinny jeans, and high socks and black hightop Converse like me. I assume he's a soft person who hides it acting all strong. I think he'd be very nice and caring once someone gets to know him, and he'll be open about everything.
"Nice to meet you, Wilbur. I'm Mr. Henry, your form teacher. Do you want to tell us a little bit about yourself?" Mr. Henry says.
"Sure. I'm 20 years old, I'm 6'5", I like playing Minecraft, I have a YouTube channel and a Twitch, I like playing the guitar and singing, and I love the outdoors." Wilbur says with a bit more confidence.
I smile at how pure and caring he sounds, and I feel like we could get along since we have pretty similar personalities. We both enjoy playing Minecraft, I play guitar and ukulele, and I enjoy singing, I love the outdoors, and even though I don't have a YouTube channel, I have a Twitch that I like streaming on occasionally.
"Thank you, Wilbur. Go sit next to Y/N, over there in the light blue sweater, she can show you around the school." Mr. Henry points at me. Wilbur looks at me to see where I sit. We locked eyes for a split second and I suddenly feel a unfamiliar feeling.. Happiness. I haven't felt that way in so long and maybe this boy will finally make me feel it.

A/N
Some of it may not make sense, and please don't mind it! I realized it didn't make sense with the POV I was using, so I changed it and so some parts may be a little weird. I tried my best, and hopefully you enjoy it!

825 words