Chapter 2

"Thank you, Mr. Henry."
"No problem."

Wilbur made his way over to me, smiling. I smile back, hoping that maybe we could become friends.
"Hey, I'm Wilbur. You're Y/N, right?" he asks a little shyly.
"Yeah, I'm Y/N. After class I can show you around school like Mr. Henry said, if that's sounds okay." I said smiling with a little bit of confidence.
"That would be lovely." Wilbur replies. He smiles back at me and looked into my eyes for another split second, then getting distracted by the teacher.
I felt warm inside, that there's a person that could understand me. 

After class, I get up with Wilbur and we trade timetables, noticing that we had coincidentally and conveniently had the same timetables. I smiled in delight, and began to show Wilbur to your first period.

-TIMESKIP-

At lunch, I show Wilbur to the cafeteria as we talk about hobbies and interests, which we had almost the same interest, and we sit down at a table to eat. We are enjoying our meals until this girl walks up to us, with excitement and surprise in her eyes.

"OMG, OMG, HI WILBUR!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE WATCHING YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS, CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH???" she asks with joy and excitement. I sit there looking confusingly at Wilbur, him with a smile on his face.
"Sure, uh, where do you want me to do it?" he asks calmly.
"Right here!!!" she responds with happiness, pointing to her hoodie. Wilbur doesn't hesitate and he signs the hoodie, still with a smile on his face. The girl and Wilbur hug and she thanks him, as she then walks away with a huge smile on her face.
"What was that all about.?" I asked him with confusion.
"Ohhh! I forgot to tell you- you know that youtube channel I have? It has 1.7 million subscribers.." he says somewhat awkwardly.
"What? So that's why she wanted an autograph?" I ask, less confused.
"Yeah, I guess she watches my YouTube" he says smiling.
"Well that won't change my opinion on you, I still think you're a really cool guy!" I say, realizing I accidentally said it out loud. I very slightly blush with embarrassment.
Wilbur smiles back asking, "Thanks Y/N, do you maybe wanna be friends? I think you're really nice and I'd like to know you better." with a smile on his face.
I smile bigger than I had for years, happy he didn't think I was weird, finally feeling happiness and safety. It feels as if he's brought out an old side of me that I thought I'd never see again. I shook my head and hugged him, feeling safety and warmth in his arms. He hugs me back and smiles. Maybe this is the person I've needed my whole life.

We finish the rest of your classes, and we walk out of school, both happy. I wave goodbye and head to my car. I got in, smiling and replaying the memories of today back in my mind. I feel that safety and warmth again just like when I hugged him. I headed home, finished up homework, made dinner, and headed to bed.

This is what it feels like to be happy, isn't it.

A/N
thank you for reading! i hope you enjoy my story so far! i'll try and make longer chapters soon, i just haven't had much inspiration to make parts in between the big event i want to happen in the story. also remember the grammar may not be perfect please. :D

600 words