Girls Date

A couple of days had passed since you started to live in your new home. Adjusting to your new life is easier than you thought it would be. Some things had definitely changed, such as your morning routines to your new encounters with Marco. You two took it off better than you originally thought and you were delighted to know that he's also a good exercise partner.

As usual your morning starts with you taking a quick shower then preparing your coffee to enjoy at the balcony. The morning view from your balcony and coffee, a great way to start your morning, and of course there's always a certain blond that accompany you with a morning talk.

"How's your first week?" Marco asked as he tapped his cup. "Not bad, i guess? Your company has helped me a lot, guess I owe you one" you shrugged. "Should definitely start charging you from now on yoi" he chuckled. "Yeah yeah, whatever" you rolled your eyes.

Both of you exchange some of your personal facts and this let you to learn new things about Marco. Apparently he works for his family business, he has 4 siblings and none of them actually are related to one another and he loves pineapple.
Time quickly passed by and without both of you noticing, it's time to go.

"Guess I'll see you later then, have a nice day Y/N"

"You too Marco" you waved as both of you started to organize your coffee cups and went inside your apartments.

---

"Tell me bout your new place Y/N"

That noon you decided to hang out with some of your friends. As usual you met the girls in a coffee shop managed by one of your best friend, Robin. In your usual spot there're Perona, Koala, Robin, Nami, Vivi and Bonney. The girls turned their heads to you and eyed you in anticipation.

"Well, nothing much really, i did make a new friend though".

"So who's this new friend? A she? He? They? Come on, tell us more" Perona whined.

"He, well he's nice, and he makes a good exercise partner and talk buddy, and throw a little party for me to celebrate my move" you muttered.

"You? A guy? Really?!" Nami seems to be surprised by your statement.

It's no secret that you didn't have a lot of chance with men. Your father is unfortunately on a rather overprotective side so whenever a man get close to you, whether as a friend or not, it will end up in them fleeting away after meeting your father. That leads no choice for you so you had only befriended females in your life, not that you complain though, the girls are a great company.

"What? Just because I don't have a guy friend till this point doesn't mean I don't know how to socialize, anyway how's your date Koala?" you changed the topic and move on to tease the girl instead.

Ever since Koala moved to her new company, she has been absent a lot from your girls date. Someone has apparently caught their eyes on Koala and has been inviting her to dates. You usually don't butt into people's business but it's a good excuse to keep them from teasing you. When you turned to Koala, you can definitely saw the girl blushing as she tried to deny your question.

A couple of hours passed and its time for you to go. You and the other girls helped Robin organize her shop and after you had done, you handed some cash to her for your coffee payment. As usual she denied but when she was going to hand back the money, you had said your goodbyes and ran away.

It's getting cold and you hurried your steps, not wanting to feel any colder than you're now. Unfortunately, you didn't pay attention to your steps and you tripped. Someone managed to grab you in time which resulted in you bumping into a broad chest. As you came in eye to eye contact, you realized who your savior was.

"You okay yoi?"