A little sensitive

Hiii! I would just like to start off by saying a huge thank you to everyone supporting this book! It means a lot (Ahh, people actually like my writing) heheh. Thank you!

(Sadly I do not own any of the characters as they belong to the amazing Thomas Sanders!)

Anyhow, here's some awkward fluffy-angst-smut-ness? Along with a few sexual innuendos sprinkled in. (It's so bad, Omg! XD Fluff is so hard for me to write for some reason)

Also, sorry it's short.

*Remus snorts*

"They totally don't mean the chapter, Remus."

Anyways... enjoy!

000000000000

"Do they hurt?" Remus asked, his eyes scanning the smaller male with a sense of concern. He carefully lowered his huge hand from the rainbow of green painting Janus' left cheek. The last thing he wanted was to hurt the only person he cared for. Remus knew he could be overbearing, rough and unpredictable... but that didn't mean he wasn't gentle, mushy and loving. All of the above when it came to Janus.

His Janus.

Janus slowly shook his head and shifted in his mates lap. "No, they don't hurt." After his answer he nipped his bottom lip between his teeth, fang resting at an odd angle.

If Remus wasn't completely focused on Janus, the pale tinge of pink on the human side of his face would have gone unnoticed. Due to Remus' eyes and mind usually being in a manic daze of trying to sight see, and take in every inch of something in the same second, small details such as this were often missed. But this time he caught it. The subtle change in colour. The nervous bite of the lip. The uncomfortable way his boyfriend's body shifted against his own. Void of all eye contact.

Was Janus embarrassed?

"Hey, look at me, Jan..." Remus' voice came out soft and velvety, unlike his usual high pitched screeching. A secret trait he only used with Janus. It had a certain soothing quality, which was why he took advantage of it in times like these. His eyebrows tugged together, creased with worry. Not much ever seemed to faze Remus, but when his boyfriend could barely look at him, it was an obvious cause for concern.

His one sparkling brown eye sneaked a side glance at the trash-rat. Of course Remus would be worried about him. Why wouldn't he be? It wasn't some illusion he was used to Remus doing with the others. And even if it were, Janus sensed the lies and inconsistency within his behaviours. He felt every ounce of Remus' sincerity as it swarmed his body and mind like a pack of excited puppies, charging at him for attention.

Did he like it? The way his boyfriend's love and affection engulfed his heart, warming up his soul. The spark of comfort igniting in his very being from just the simplest of words. The fact someone cared for him this much to take notice of his feelings... Yes, yes he did.

"I did something wrong, didn't I?" Again! Remus grimaced at the patronising echo inside of his head. Idiot! "Was it something I said?" You've offended him. The only person who loves you and you've ruined it! I bet he hates your guts! He's gonna rip your heart out with his bare hands and crush it like a grape! Aahahahahah! Shut up!

Janus rose a brow before giving a quick shake of his head in attempt to settle the other. "How could you? You were only asking a question, Remus." The smaller male smiled and eased an un-gloved hand against Remus' solid chest.

Remus frowned a tad, nose wrinkled in confusion. "Then why did you get all shy when I asked abut your sexy assed scales?!"

The Deceitful trait shifted in the others lap, the human side of his face becoming rather hot. "I did no such thing!"

"Did too!"

Janus rolled his eyes and tried his best to hide the smile forming on his lips. "Fine... it's because they're just a little sensitive..." He quickly averted his gaze once more, choking on his own embarrassment.

"Sensitive?"

The snake let out a disgruntled sigh before squirming awkwardly in his boyfriends lap for the millionth time that night. Remus grunted, and adjusted the other in his lap with a teasing smirk. "If you keep wriggling around like that I'm gonna get hard."

Janus blinked, ducked his head and blushed.

"Wait... Holy Shit! Does... doing this " Remus slowly began reaching up, fingers gently brushing against Janus' scaled cheek. The smaller male was more than happy to lean into his soft caressing, which earned him a rather sensual moan in response, causing Remus to go wide eyed. "You horny little snake shit!"

"Ah, that was - I was taken completely off guard! If I'd had know you were going to "

"Don't waste your breath, you'll need it to get through this make out session we're about to have..." Remus wiggled his brows. Janus eased closer, burying his fingers in the fabric of his shirt, as a crooked smirk grew across his lips.

"You're insufferable."

"But you love me~"

"I know." 

000000000000

Question...

What do you guys think about the next one shot possibly being smut? Obviously, if too many people are uncomfortable with it then I'll not... *Shrugs* Thought I would ask before I did (ya know, consent and all that jazz) Let me know!