Of Folly and Legend

The proud kingdom of Hyrule stands in the summits of the Ilsingrose mountains. Long since the era of the wild, the threats of such a time had passed into legend and the calamity Hyrule's champion had endured passed swiftly into myth. Now the isolated, snow covered castle town and its surrounding territory enjoy peace and protection from its mountainous loft. But as the legendary blade knows all too well, peace never lasts forever. 

The swordsman

Link has always been under pressure. Son of an honoured knight and born into a family line containing the hero of time, the twilight hero, and the champion of Hyrule, there's always been pressure on him to uphold prestige. Though he much preferred tracking with his closest friend in the vast expanses Ilsingrose had to offer, becoming a knight was practically written in stone as his path long before he could even walk. To follow the path of his father, that was always the plan. However being the new hero and inheriting the traits of all three of his forbears wasn't.

The bowman

Sheik has always been overlooked. A Sheikah pure blood and cousin to the princess, he was forgotten from an early age. He only truly excelled in archery. In the mountain kingdom, this was not a skill highly valued for in a royal. He spent much of his time growing up hunting and tracking the mountains with Link, the two bonding from a very young age and always having each other's backs.

The princess

Zelda had always known her destiny. She held disdain towards the knight's son. A scholar more than anything, she had toiled long hours to master her sacred powers. The seemingly easy rise of the swordsman, Link, left her bitter. It stung her pride when he became her personal guard. But she will learn that everyone has their own troubles, regardless of how well hidden they are.

The desert travellers

Brother and sister, Gija and Riju, have always been on the road. The usurped heirs of the Gerudo clan, they had been forced out of their home at young ages. Descendants of the warrior chieftain Urbosa, both wielded her mighty lightning. A chance now stands for all three pieces of the triforce to unite for the first time, now against an even more ancient and wicked threat.

The lost one

A forgotten evil, tales of the Orak have faded into history with the rise of Ganon. The Orak is the one behind the creation of the demon king, poisoning the man's mind and creating the monster Hyrule had come to fear. Little is known about this evil, but our heroes will soon discover its secrets.