Chapter 9

In the car, Shen Wei told everything about her and her purpose to disguise as Prof. Shen on the ground to Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing while Liu Sang can hear their talk from the other car as well as Wang and Sang from inside Zhao Yunlan's watch. Da Qing that knows about Shen Wei is surprised and he can't help to love more to this beautiful girl as he knows Kunlun loves his lover very much. For this time, Da Qing thought Kunlun loves Heipaoshi as a guy but actually a girl to hide the identity of her from the others.

''Kunlun never tell to me about the real gender of you. I thought you are guy underneath your black cloak, Heipaoshi!'' Da Qing commented on the laps of Shen Wei.

''Don't call me that name in my current form, Da Qing. I am afraid someone can hear you if you are mistakenly called me that sooner or later,'' Shen Wei reminded.

''Ops, sorry, Heipao... Prof. Shen,'' Da Qing replied but still almost mistakenly said that name.

Zhao Yunlan laughs a little.

''Thank you, Da Qing! Well, only Yan Wang, my twin brother and the emperor know about my real gender at first. But then, I told Kunlun as I loved him back then and I trusted him. So, only the four of them know about my gender. The others just know me as a guy including Mr. Judge. But, Baipaoshi can't accept me to be Yan Wang's right ghost king as I am a girl. For him, I am a weakling ghost king but I proved him that I am not thay weakling. He even can't accept me that Kunlun loves me as a girl, not guy. My twin brother has a feeling to Kunlun. He killed Kunlun for his greedy and hatred to me. He said he rather see me alone instead of having Kunlun. He also said that he rather see Kunlun died instead of I get Kunlun,'' Shen Wei added her explanation.

Zhao Yunlan holds Shen Wei's hand at his side and he brings that hand onto his laps.

''I will not fall to your twin brother, Shen Wei if one day I meet him. My heart is already stole by you about 20 years ago when you saved me from that youchu. Your lips taste keeps lingering inside my mind till now,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

Shen Wei arches her eyebrows to hear about lips. She looks at Zhao Yunlan as she caught up by the forcefully kissing from Zhao Yunlan to Wu Xie on this morning that caused Wu Xie and Bai Haotian still mad at him till now. Luckily Wu Xie or Bai Haotian didn't tell anyone about that incident. Even Lin that saw them at there who wanted to call them for the next travel just silent.

''You said you fell in love to me since 20 years ago and you confessed to me that you love me whether I am girl or guy. But why did you kiss Wu Xie? Are you trying to confirm that you are not gay?'' Shen Wei curiously asked, but now with a jealousy voice and face, making Da Qing rises up to jump from Shen Wei's laps to the backseat as he can guess these two will argue again after the argument in that bedroom. 

''Err... I love you, okay! I just want to confirm something with you and him,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''What to confirm? To taste whose lips are the best? So, who is the best? Me or him?!'' Shen Wei asked in a jealousy feeling again.

Zhao Yunlan swallows hard. He didn't know that this beautiful girl is really scary not only for fight, but also for the love.

''Err... Actually, I kissed you last night during you sleep and I can feel the same taste from you with Heipaoshi's lips that I tasted about 20 years ago. But I confused when I saw you are a girl to have that same lips taste. So, I thought you are Heipaoshi that I fell. Then, when those ghosts came to me and Lin last night, telling us that Heipaoshi is amongst us and is a guy, I kept finding from each of you all. But then, I can only guess Wu Xie is that Heipaoshi. So, I tried to taste his lips whether it's same taste to Heipaoshi or not. And then you came,'' Zhao Yunlan explained.