𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓, & 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

Social Media influencer Hallie 'Hayes' Seager, also known as the little sister of Kyle, Justin, and Corey Seager, grows popular among the platforms, Instagram more specifically. When the Los Angeles Dodgers hear of her success, they immediately pine for her to help take over their social media sites and improve their production.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

party - girl

AMELIA ZADRO as HALLIE "Hayes" SEAGER "Wow, if only your penis was as big as your ego, then maybe you wouldn't be so top-heavy

"Wow, if only your penis was as big as your ego, then maybe you wouldn't be so top-heavy."

main - man

CODY BELLINGER as CODY "Belli" BELLINGER"Oh, sorry, it's just the scent of your peach lipgloss

"Oh, sorry, it's just the scent of your peach lipgloss. It's very arousing."

big - baby - brother

COREY SEAGER as COREY "Seags" SEAGER"You know, if you hurt her, there are three older brother within ear shot ready to do the deed

"You know, if you hurt her, there are three older brother within ear shot ready to do the deed. She has the magic words programmed into our heads."

baseball - boys

THE DODGERS as THE DODGERS"You're Hayes?"

"You're Hayes?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

PLAYLIST:

01 | i won't let you go
— snow patrol
"No one can ever follow. No one can ever know. Wind up the spinning top and watch it go, watch it go..."

02 | painkiller
— ruel
"'Cause you're my painkiller when my brain gets bitter. You keep me close When I've been miserable."

03 | moral of the story
— ashe, niall horan
"So I never really knew you. God I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted."

04 | falling
— harry styles
"I'm in my bed... And you're not here. And there's no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands."

05 | everything i wanted
— billie eilish
"I had a dream... I got everything I wanted. But when I wake up, I see you with me."

06 | caught in the middle
— alexander 23
"we're caught in the middle of lovers and strangers."

07 | bon iver
— mxmtoon
"even when the sun goes down, still know my world goes around. playing bon iver on late night drives. the window, moon, and fireflies. holding onto moments that we found. even when the sun goes down."

08 | be kind
— marshmello, halsey
"i don't know why you hide from the one and close your eyes to the one, mess up and lie to the one that you love."

09 | crushes
— miko
"I got crushes, They're more like stitches. And my wishes, They're more like bitches. I got crushes, They're more like crutches, And my heart's got a broken foot."

10 | the night we met
— lord huron
"I had all and then most of you, Some and now none of you. Take me back to the night we met. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Haunted by the ghost of you. Oh, take me back to the night we met."

11 | love lies
— khalid, normani
"I need a lover to trust, tell me you're on my side. Are you down for the ride? It's not easy for someone to catch my eye, But I've been waitin' for you for my whole damn life. For my whole lifetime."

12 | lovely
— billie eilish, khalid
"Isn't it lovely, all alone? Heart made of glass, my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home."

13 | through and through
— khai dreams
"But I've never been a brave one. Always was a tame one. Always double checked all that I knew. But that safety is a danger, Yeah there's only one way out it's through."

14 | somewhere only we know
— miki ratsuli
"and if you have a minute, why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know? this could be the end of everything, so why don't we go somewhere only we know? somewhere only we know."

15 | 1-800-273-8255
— logic
"I never had a place to call my own, I never had a home. Ain't nobody callin' my phone. Where you been? Where you at? What's on your mind? They say every life precious but nobody care about mine."

16 | pretty girl
— maggie lindemann
"And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world, Fuck your ribbons and your pearls. 'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl... I'm more than just a picture, I'm a daughter and a sister, Sometimes it's hard for me to show. That I'm more than just a rumor..."

17 | rock bottom
— hailee steinfeld
"What are we fighting for? Seems like we do it just for fun... In this, this stupid war. We play hard with our plastic guns."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I wanna dedicate this to peaqchyy bc "Cherry Bomb" and "HEY LOVER" totally inspired me to start writing my own Cody Bellinger Story bc, let's be honest, he's BAE.

I hope you enjoy this first part, official chapter coming soon🥰