Risukuma's freakout

The next morning, Hirame woke us up quite early. She was all excited that I was over and wanted to play, as usual. Maguro got breakfast ready while I watched the kids. Every time one got up, I went over to help them, mainly because the two were in cribs.
We all sat down and chattered away, time passing. Maguro went to change Ayu's diaper, and I got ready for the day. After Maguro's parents came home, we were going to visit the school roof and hangout there.
  Physics club members are allowed even on weekends to catch up on projects, but usually Maguro and I would hang out, sometimes even Risukuma. We also like to hold puyo battles there, and they're quite fun. We're by ourselves anyway.
Soon enough, his parents came home. They thanked me a lot as usual, and Maguro and I headed toward the school. I rang the buzzer.
"Who is it?" A lady in the office called.
"Ringo Ando and Maguro Sasaki. Physics club meeting." I replied.
She checked some papers. "alright, come on on." She unlocked the doors and we headed up. What we saw... was insane.
Risukuma was there, but he looked kind of, lifeless and still? We went up to him.
"Hey Ris, you alright? ★" Maguro waved a hand in front of him. All of a sudden, his paw grabbed Maguro's wrist fiercely. I jumped and immediately panicked. Risukuma swung his arm to the side, then flung him into the desk. Some beakers were knocked over and broke. I started to sweat. I swore under my breath and ran over to Maguro to make sure he was alright.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt??" I panicked.
"I'm hurt a bit... but I'm alright. Think I may just be bruised. What's the big idea, anyway? ★" He turned to Ris. He looked... angry.
"Grrr!" He roared, making his usual anger sounds, pretty much just nonsense. He ran toward us, as we quickly ran in opposite directions. He flung the table over, breaking beakers with a ton of different liquids in them.
"Risukuma, what are you doing?? Why are you attacking us?!" I yelled out to him, hoping he'd listen. Instead, he glared at me. He let the beaker he was holding drop, and the sound of glass shattering could be heard. This room was a total mess. Maguro stood up, trying to catch his breath.
Risukuma walked up to me slowly, and I felt the blood drain out of my face as he picked me up by the shirt collar, lifting up my shirt a bit.
"Hey, put her down!! What're you doing, are you crazy?? ★" Maguro yelled. He tried to grab onto Risukuma's arm but he flung him away again.
I grabbed onto his wrist, as I was pretty much being choked. He slammed me into the ground, and my head hit it. My vision became a blur, and soon, complete darkness. Last thing I heard was Maguro yelling my name...