-Hinata S. >Perfect words

Watching him from the stands. He was so focused. It was so important that he hit every ball. Every so often you would notice how upset he would get when he missed a ball. As they were assigned a break he looked up at you. You ran down to see him. Hugging you as soon as you were on level ground.

"Hi baby~" He snuggled into your embrace. As you two sat down he layed his head on your lap looking into your eyes.

"I like looking at you from this angle" Giggling as he saw your flustered state. You brushed your fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes. He was starting to doze off so you stopped.

"Babyyyy~" he reaches for your hand not even bothering to open his eyes.

"Your still at practice you cant fall asleep" You whisper. He sits up and hugs you.

"You know I love you right?" His chin resting on your shoulder as you look into his shiny eyes. You lean in and peck his lips.

"H-Hey I was just saying I love you" His face red as he looks to see if anyone saw.

"That was me saying it back" You smile at him. The whistle blows and he sighs getting up. He gives you another hug as he watches you walk up the steps. Returning to his position he glances up at you only to be met with you smiling back at him.

"Okay that's enough practice for today, go home and get some rest"

Hinata wasted no time running up to you as you slipped your bag on your shoulder.

"Baby how did I do?" He jumped around you as he anticipated your answer.

"You did great baby" You smile as he wraps his arms around you.

"Can we go home, I'm getting tired" You nod as you proceed on your way to his house. Running up his steps he opens the door to be greeted by his sister. Only she doesn't run to him she runs to you.

"Yay you came over today!" She shouts jumping into your embrace. You spin her around and set her down to do your handshake.

"Wow so my sister can just steal you away like that huh?" He folds his arms  looking the other way. You both look at him with a smile. You nod your head as you both tackle him knocking him down.

"Okay okay I get it" he laughs sitting up. You kiss his cheek before getting up and helping him to his feet. His sister laughs.

"Hinata's blushinggg~" she covers her mouth with a dramatic gasp. You smile looking at his pink face.

"We've been together for 6 months and I still make you shy?" you tease holding his hand.

"I- I'm tired" he turns walking to his room. You wave bye to his sister as you rush to his room. 

Sitting on his bed you let out a sigh.

"Your not very talkative today baby" he looks at you as you lay down next to him closing your eyes.

"Hey no sleeping yet" He lightly  shakes you making you glare at him. He sighs in defeat as he cuddles up to you laying his head on your chest as you run your fingers through his hair. Tapping his finger on your stomach.

"Did I really do good today babe?" He sighs now tracing circles on your stomach.

"What do you mean? Of course you did good" you stared at the ceiling.

"I feel like I wasn't good enough. I made kageyama frustrated and I missed so many of his sets..." he trailed off. You slowed your movements on his head.

"Baby that's why it's a practice. Your not supposed to be perfect. You still hit alot of his sets" You looked down to him to notice his teary eyes.

"What if I'm not good enough. What if the teams tired of me already" he sobbed hiding his face in your chest. Shocked you sat up pulling him close.

"Your more than good enough. The team adores you. They will never get tired of you and neither will I. You go to practice to make mistakes and work on them. Your making history Hinata. Dont over think it and if it bugs you talk to me or any of your team members. That is what we are here for." You kiss his forehead. He wipes his tears looking at you. You kiss his tear stained cheeks and smile.

"I love you my volleyball prodigy" He smiles as he pulls you down next to him. He cups your face kissing you passionately.

"Those were perfect words baby. I love you and you give me more reasons to love you even more" He pulls the blanket over you both as he hugs you drifting off to sleep.