Chapter 20

When Shivangi, Akshay, and I passed by the office after lunch today,we saw the STRANGEST thing. 

Tunisha was frantically digging through the lost and found box likeshe'd lost her MIND! And her BFF was helping her. . . .

TUNISHA WAS SEARCHING FOR HER LOST DIARY! 

That's when I remembered that she'd LOST her leopard-print diaryand NEVER found it. Which was actually MY DIARY, which she'dSTOLEN from ME ! At least I got it back! 

Anyway, it's official! Tunisha announced that she's transferringfrom ISD BACK to our school!

I think this probably means she HATES me LESS than she HATES Jannat. 

According to the latest gossip, Tunisha is friends with her BFFs again.  Unfortunately for me, Tunisha was reassigned to the locker rightnext to MINE. 

JUST GREAT!! 

Tunisha was gone for FIVE weeks and has only been back for afew hours.

But it feels like she never LEFT!I really hope her experiences at The International School Od Dance taught her a valuable lesson and that she'll change for thebetter. 

But personally . . . I wouldn't hold my BREATH!I'm just happy to be back at my school and hanging out with my friends, Shivangi, Akshay, and Sumedh. 

And although MY life is far from perfect, I'm REALLY happy toFINALLY have it back.

WHY? Because . . .

I am Mallika Singh! Yeah :)