"Bad Dream" Deathslinger x Zarina

Author comes back briefly with a smudge of inspiration pog???????

Zarina woke with a start, sitting up straight which made her wince in pain. She groaned and placed a hand on her head, swinging her legs over the bed and standing. She looked over and noticed the absence of her boyfriend, which made her frown. She looked toward the open door in front of her and went through, walking down the hallway of the Saloon and to the balcony outside.

"Caleb...?" Zarina called out, opening the wicker door and stepping onto the balcony.

The sky was a beautiful shade of purple, red, and orange. A gentle breeze blowing and bright stars competing against the sun. It was beautiful, like it was in the trials. Zarina admired the setting sun for a while before looking around her for her significant other.

There he was, coat blowing in the breeze as he leaned on the rail of the balcony. His hat was off and oddly, so were his boots. He noticed Zarina and gave her a smile. "Good evening, Darling."

"Caleb," Zarina muttered and went over to hug her boyfriend. "What are you doing up?"

"You're the one who took a nap. Had a bad dream?" Caleb placed a hand on the back of Zarina. She nodded slowly.

Caleb hummed slightly and swayed with her in his arms. "Wanna drink?"

"Coffee."

"Don't think we got coffee grounds here, honey."

Zarina groans and hugs Caleb tighter, not wanting to let go or move. "Just come join me back in bed."

"Think we're gonna have to get a bigger bed for the both of us." Caleb chuckles and leads the girl back to their bedroom. He takes off his coat and shirt, laying down while Zarina laid on top of him. While Zarina slowly fell asleep peacefully, Caleb muttered a few bar songs and gently ran his long fingers through Zarina's hair.

A/N: sorry it's super short and probably shit for being gone for so long. I don't think anyone reads this shit anymore cause it's shit and its been lacking updates. So sorry.

QUARANTINE SUCKS AND I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL, FUCK ONLINE LEARNING OKAY BYEEEE