3. All Over Again

JJ's POV
It's been months since I saw Emily leave me at the little cafe in Paris alone. From the moment she stood up and started walking away, I just felt everything in my body sink. I wanted to grab her arm and pull her back but I knew I couldn't. Because if I did, I would've broken someone's heart. Will's. I loved Will but I was falling out of it and I was going to leave but then a little baby came into the world and I wanted him to have both parents, so I stayed silent and had my baby boy. But now I would risk anything to be with her even if it meant that Will wasn't in the picture anymore.
As Hotch started to tell the team that Emily was coming back, I could feel my heart racing because I was not ready to see her. But as soon as she walked through the door my eyes immediately connected with hers and I started to feel dizzy. My heart was so happy but then I felt a sharp pain like a dagger digging through it because now the one thing that has kept me from loving anyone else has come back and I can't push her away anymore. It was easier when she was an ocean away but now I can't seem to push the feels down anymore.

Emily's POV
Walking back into the BAU, I knew it was going to be different. I knew Morgan was mad because as I stood  in the door way I heard him and he sounded pissed.
"Any issues? Yea, I got issues" he screamed at Hotch.
Garcia looked so sad and surprise as she turned her towards me.
"Oh my God" she said as she sat there frozen.
And Reid and Rossi looked so lost like little puppies and I don't blame them. But then I saw her. Jennifer. She was like a breath of fresh air. I didn't know if I could contain myself and keep standing there but I did. It was hard because all I wanted to do was walk over there and kiss her like no one was there but I couldn't.