8. THE TALK

Manik forwarded his hand to Nandini. Nandini looked at it and then at his face.

MANIK : What? Baith ke baat karte hain.

Nandini kept her hand in his and smiled at him. They went to the nearby bench and sat on it. It was a bit uncomfortable for them as they were meeting for the first time. Finally Manik decided to break the silence between them.

MANIK : Soo... Tumhe pata tha hum milne wale hai?

NANDINI : Nahi.. woh navya ne kaha aaj ghumne jate hai isiliye mein aayi thi... tumhe pata tha?

MANIK : Nahi... Mukti aur Cabir ne bhi same reason diya.

NANDINI : Hmmm

MANIK : Tumhe mujhse milna accha nahi laga?

NANDINI : Nahi... aisi baat nahi hai..

MANIK : Toh phir accha laga?

NANDINI : Haa...

Manik was surprised to hear a yes from her whereas Nandini had a shy smile on her face. Manik gave her a bright smile and both of them started talking. Seeing them both no one would have said that this was their first meet. They both were so comfortable with eachother.

On the other side, Mukti was fed up with Cabir and Navya's banter. She finally scolded themand the three of them went back towards MaNan. Manik and Nandini were so busy among themselves that they didn't notice the three of them standing over there. Having no other option, Navya came forward and said,

NAVYA : Nandu... Hume chalna chahiye... 11 baje se pehle hume college jana hai..

NANDINI : Ha Navya... Bye Manik... it was nice meeting you.

MANIK : Mutual Feelings Nandini... bye...

NANDINI : Bye Cabir and Mukti...

CABIR & MUKTI : Bye Nandini...

MUKTI : Meet me soon girls...

NAVYA : Sure... Byee...

Saying so NavNi went from there to their college. Manik kept looking at the way longingly. Mukti and Cabir shared a look and smiled at each other.

CABIR : Manik... Chali gayi woh...

MANIK : Haan...

MUKTI : Kya hua?

MANIK : Kuch nahi... Chal college jate hai...

CABIR : Ha chal...

The three of them came out of the park and sat in their car. The whole ride to college Manik was sitting behind quietly. Cabir and Mukti were observing him from time to time. They had thought he would be happy to meet Nandini, but seeing him so lost they got confused. As they reached the college, Manik got out of the car and directly went inside the canteen. Mukbir looked at each other and went towards Manik.

MUKTI : Kya hua Manik? Tu itna upset kyun hai?

MANIK : Kuch nahi yaar!

CABIR : Oye.. ab tu humse jhoot bolega?

MANIK : Nahi Cabir..

MUKTI : To bol na baat kya hai?

MANIK: Main kuch soch raha hu...

CABIR : Kya?

MANIK : I'm in love with Nandini and I'm planning to propose her!!

MUKTI : What? Really?

CABIR : Happy Realization Bro....

MUKTI : Congrats Manik!!

The cupids hugged Manik and congratulated him. Soon dhruv and Aliya too arrived. Both of them wished Manik and all decided to go and party. Manik took Navya and Nandini's number from mukti. They sat in the in the hotel waiting for their order,

DHRUV : So buddy... Nandini ko propose kab karne wala hai?

MANIK : Parso..

MUKTI : Parso kuch special hai kya?

MANIK : Yup... we will complete 1 week of knowing each other... And also its Wednesday no one will come to pick her...

ALIYA : Lekin karne kya wale ho?

MANIK : Now that's a surprise!!

CABIR : Ohhkk...

After spending some more time together everyone went to their home. Next day, Manik was busy preparing for the proposal, still he removed some time to talk with Nandini.

--------------------------------------------------------

SO GUYS....

WE'RE COMING TO AN END OF THIS BOOK...

NEXT WILL BE THE PROPOSAL WHICH IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK.

SO I WILL ASK YOU ALL SOMETHING.

DO YOU NEED A GRAND PROPOSAL OR A SIMPLE PROPOSAL?

PLEASE TELL ME SOON SO THAT I CAN WRITE IT AND POST THIS BY NEXT WEEK.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU ALL...

TAKE CARE...

BYE...