The Introspection

Well thought I will update this tomorrow,but as I am free today I have updated it today itself..Pls let me know the reviews though ...
Jan 8th:

Blunder......That is what the entire fiasco seemed to Rahul after he dwelved deeper into whatever happened on the show and after watching the episode that was aired...That karan,an incorrigible idiot he is...Editing the parts where he uttered crap and retaining those in which Harry or him spoke something out of the line..And the best part they can't prove it now too..

The mistake is their's ,not taking into account the warnings that were already given by rohit,virat and nushki bhabhi..

He realised even though he hadn't made any rude or crassy comments along with Hardik,he didn't deny them either..

This single thing has destroyed his entire career or whatever chance he had at playing for India..

He couldn't believe that he himself had destroyed his dream and also broke the aspirations of the people who kept their complete trust in him lyk Mayank,mahi bhai,rohit and mainly virat who had always been a constant source of support to him since his RCB days..

Thinking about it he realised,after the show has aired he received many calls from many people (namely ma,dad,Harry,Mayank,rohit bhai,coach and even the ever busy mahi bhai himself ) expressing their ultimate anger at him for being so irresponsible or deep hurt and disappointment they felt with him(in case of rohit and mahi bhai) and the apologies(in Harry's case) but not even a single message from virat or as he desperately wanted to refer to him as virat bhai( as always)..

Virat has been a role model and an inspiration to him and he still remember the first time when he saw virat how he embarassed himself...Slowly,virat became his friend, confidante and a strong pillar to whom he was always invariably lead to in his tough times...

Did he hurt his virat bhai(though he will never agree to call him so infront of virat,waise bhi uska ego kam thodi na hai) too much that he is never gonna talk to him again??

He desperately wanted all of this to end and he wanted to play for India nd win watches for India again..

But there is a nagging thought in his mind "Will everything be the same?? Will everyone be the same with him?? Can he share the same rapport with everyone which he used to have before"..

With all these thoughts fluttering his mind and despite his team members assurances over call multiple times but the one thing which he require didn't seem to come to him any sooner...

Jan 11th:

Time seem to have lost sense to him...He seemed to be in a parallel dimension where 1 day is like 1 year to him or even more...He didn't even come out of his room in the past 3 days despite the constant bugging from all his team mates...

Finally after 3 days,he opened his SNS and the first thing on the headlines is Virat's statement on the fiasco...He opened the tab hurriedly to have his entire world crashing down...He felt it would be better if earth could swallow him now...The only thing on his mind are the words uttered by his chiku bhaiyya..

"From the Indian cricket team point of view,any inappropriate comments that are made in that scenario are something that we definitely don't support and don't align with those views..Those were individual opinions .The two concerned players felt what has gone wrong and understood the magnitude of what's happened and are awaiting for a decision to be made"

The two "concerned"players...Not even Mr Pandya and Mr.Rahul which was the most formal referring of his name that he heard from virat bhai..

oh my god....what have I gotten myself into....

Everything around him seemed blank to him. He got reminded of the way Virat and Anushka took care of him always ,be it wayback in 2014 ,or their triple date or them spending their newyear's Eve with him or the entire night in Melbourne where they were there with him through the worst night of his life...

This moment he felt like he lost everything ...

Not proof read..This is my first time writing fanfiction ,so if there are any mistakes pls let me know and forgive ...Constructive criticism is accepted...Pls do vote and comment...Inline comemnts are always appreciated and they are love...

The early update is because of the motivation I got from my two younger sisters @SakthiSri6 and @completelyinsane2003..This is for both of you..