chapter 1

I could feel heavy eyes all over me as I walked through the crowded floor . Giving quick glances every now and then around the room. I was hoping he wouldn't be here tonight but Ik secretly he was . Just for the fact I can't speak when ever he's near he makes me flustered in a good way tho

Walking around I look for my table and I sit down as I take deep flamingos breaths thinking maybe he hadn't came tonight . Sighing I got up to leave when my body collided with another. Hazel green eyes were all that I could see in my view. His smirk came out as he looked me up and down. Grinning he got closed to my ear and whispered" I see you had not trouble waiting for me baby girl glad I found you".

Blushing deeply at his statement I went to say something but it was already to late. He had picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. As I wiggled and squirmed to try and feel the solid ground against my feet; I felt a hard smack that vibrated my body starting from my ass. All movement of mine came to a halt when I felt my body tingle from the sensation. Slowly I calmed down and huffed at him.

" you know cave man you don't have to carry me over your shoulder." I grinning at him. "Haha and let the princess escape, nope I caught you fair and square here so I think I'd like to carry my prize." He responded. " plus what I'm about to do to you your gonna need your leg strength." He grinned devilishly as he turned his head back to walking towards the apartment.

Breathing.... that's all I could focus on as he made his slow ascend up the stairs was painful. But I could feel the trails of wetness seeping out from under my skirt. I whimpered softly and heard him chuckle" someone's a bit impatient huh kitten". I stared down and ignored him as he entered the apartment he slowly set me down in the floor.
.
Bending over to instead my heel he stops me and shakes his head." I like those on you baby girl keep them". Nodding my head with a deep blush I get back up and walk over to the kitchen and wait in the middle.

I feel him glide over to me as he walks around me Inspecting me. Suddenly I feel him stop right behind me as he kisses my ear lobe . "You were so feisty and determined earlier, but now you look as innocent as a flower, well if I didn't know any better I'd say you actually enjoy this" he said softly into my ear.

Giggling softly, I feel a soft tap on my leg. And kneel down as I spread my legs open and I look up at him. I spot his grin knowing I was please him. I could feel a deep purr at the back of my throat once I saw his tongue poke out to lick his lips.

"So eager to please now are we" he said as he let my head. I leaned my head against his leg and crawled out so I was kneel in front of him.
I glided my hand over his pants brushing my fingers softly against his already hard cock. Blushing deeply I leaned forward and kissed it softly. Suddenly I felt my hands being pulled away and my body's turned away. Whimpering loudly at the loss of wanting to touch more I felt a hand caress the back of the bottom of my shirt and pull up. As I saw my shirt tossed on the floor, I slowly spun around to face him as I gently pulled his jacket off. I stepped a bit closer to him as I leaned my head forwards and I littered his neck in kiss e and love bites while slowly unbuttoning it.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer into him. I actresses his face with my hands as I met his lips with mine. I slowly ran my tongue across his bottom lip and bite down softly. He grabbed me by the waist lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him as I felt his cock pulse through his pants. I moaned softly and growled as stocked my hips into him frustrated by how much clothing was in the way. " daddy please just let me take them off" I pouted at him try"ing to beg him and plea. " nope can't do that kitten, you were so naughty for me earlier looks like your gonna have to suffer through this one".

Whimpering as he pulls away from my ear and sets me in a chair in front of the bed and ties my hands behind me. " your going to regret ever being naughty" he says as he puts the gag in my mouth making sure it's not cutting into the side of my lips.

He walks around the chair to make sure I'm watching him and sits on front of the bed never break eye contact with me. He grabs a hold of his belt and slowly slides it out of the loops. I go to try and say something but I realize it's no use with the gag in my mouth.

He starts undoing his jeans and slides them down slowly. I can tell he feels my lustful gaze on him as I watch his body flush and his cock throb more. He slowly pull this cock through the hole in his boxers. I growl lowly as I feel droll running down my chin as I see his perfume slide down his shaft. He tsks at me and rubs his cock a little.

" see baby girl this is what happens when your naughty you don't get to touch all you can do is watch" he growls out at me. I struggle against my restraints just trying to get one touch even a lick. But alas it's no use.

I finally decide to sit back and watch him. I watch his fingers slowly slide up his shaft as he wraps his hands around it and starts pumping slowly all while still staring at me. I can feel my breath hitch in my throat as my mouth gets even wetter.

I can tell he can see th spread in my eyes as I stare at him helpless and needy for him.

But he doesn't care he's getting pleasure out if watching me go crazy for his Dick just like he always has. He scoots closer to the edge and starts pumping more making sure each stroke as slow as he can. I slowly see the veins pop through the surface and his tip turn almost purple. I whimper and struggle more against the restraints begging him with my eyes.

He grinned at me and got up walking over." You want daddy's cock so bad fine but your not allowed to touch" he says to me as he takes the gag out.

I feel his tip caress my bottom lip. Feelings his cock prob at my lips was enough to welcome it I not my mouth. He wrapped one hand in my hair and the other gently around my throat.

As I sat there staring up at him I felt his cock move into my mouth and let out a deep moan as it slid against my tongue. My visions was getting blurry . At that point all I could focus on was how his cock felt in my mouth and the moans he's was letting off the deeper he went in my throat.

I sat as still as I could while he fucked my throat. Soon with out realizing I was starting to take his cock deeper into my throat making sure each spot was coated in saliva. Quickly I took him out to suckle his tip making sure to caress it ever so nicely just to tease him a bit

Well I guess I went to far because before I knew it he was holding my head in place and slammed his cock down my throat. With each thrust he made he went deeper and faster. I was enjoying it so much I didn't realize I was drooling everywhere.

I felt his thrust grow slower and slower signalling Thatcher was about to cum. Instinctively I sat up straighter and forced my head down on his cock just so Ik I wouldn't miss a drop.

Suddenly my head was pulled off and I was looking up at him. " what did I do wrong" I pouted at him

" nothing baby I just wasn't ready to cum yet" he said back to me smiling innocently" I saw his eyes travel down and I cocked and eyebrow at him." God baby girl your soaked; you've made a.mess in the chair" he said to me grinning.

I looked down not understanding and saw what he meant looking back up I already knew my face was as pink as cotton candy. " don't be embarrassed baby girl if I knew you would of liked it that much I would of done it more often" he grinned at me

He started walking behind my chair and untied my hands. He then lifted me up and carried me back to the bed. Laying me down gently I felt him kiss my forehead. Soon he was over me wrapping my legs around him. " what are you doing daddy" I said to him watching curiously. I felt him rub his cock up and down on my pudding teasing me and coating his cock with my juice. Soon I felt him enter as he went all the way down for he base filling me up. Moaning softly at the feeling, slowly he started to slide in and out. Each time his cock moved inside me , I felt my pussy grip tightly.
suddenly i woke up drenched in my own bed sitting up completely i look around breathing heavily tryna see if the handsome man was still here. Looking down sadly. " hes not here" i sniffled feeling empty
why is it everytime i dream of that man i feel so empty when he leaves.