Chapter 2

*Previously* We come to the desert were the snakes were having a meeting about their last attack. "It didn't work."The leader of the  constricti said.
"Yesss Scaless, your plan failed."Another leader said.
"Well it won't fail again."Scales added.
"Isss that what you think they seem to be untouchable with that galaxy ninja."The third leader said. There were chatter amongst the snakes. "What do we do?"a random snake asked.
"I'll tell you what you do, join me."Lord Garmadon said all eyes turned towards him.
"They would be foolish to join you."Scales said.
"And what is your plan?"A leader asked.
"To forge the mega weapon and destroy the ninja once and for all." Garmadon said.
"Now that sounds like a plan."One leader said as they all started to walk over to Garmadon.
"Wait no where are you going?"Scales added. As they flew away in the choppers. Leaving Scales behind.
"Er so where's the mega weapon?"a snake asked.
"I haven't forged the weapons yet, fool but it won't be like that soon." Garmadon said with a grin on his face. They came to the fire temple Garmadon was going to create the mega weapon or so he thought.

(Sorry I didn't upload yesterday I will try my best to upload in the future.)